due dates, and weight gain

Hi Jessie, I think it just goes on it's own when they get a bit of sunlight xx

Sparkle1978 said:
Hi all
I can't decide whether to weigh tomorrow as I'm our for a meal tonight and want to enjoy it without thinking about weigh in. I'm up 1lb on the scales today so may just go with that.
I went for my growth scan today and the babies tummy is measuring 40 weeks but the rest of him is ok. I have to have a diabetes test next week to rule that out. My youngest daughter had a really round tummy when born so I'm not too worried.
After a discussion with the consultant though I'm not having a home birth. Kind of sad about that but need to go with the safest option. So the plan is now a sweep at my 38 +5 days appointment and then induction around my due date if that doesn't work. Fingers crossed I go naturally though as I hated being induced with my first.
Hope all is well with everyone, bumps & babies :) xxxx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Just enjoy your meal, I hope you go naturally, both my babies came on time so never had to go over or be induced I hear it's not a nice experience. Your doing really well with your weight x

owww can i join in hoping it will keep me motivated to watch the pounds and keep as healthy as possible during my pregnancy , i am 14 weeks today and so far no gain :) - however i am over weight by 14lbs already so hoping to keep within a healthy bmi but lets see main thing is a healthy and happy baby ,
edd 8th jan 2013 ,
well done everyone you have done so well,

Hi can u update me total gain at 36 weeks 1 stone :) very happy with that so in 3 weeks 2.5lb gain xx

Hiya hope all bumps and babies are well, 29 weeks and a gain of 9lbs. A sts for me this week. Havnt managed to get out of eating carb and calorie heavy stuff so aiming to get some more balance in my diet, wish I would have cravings for fruit and veg!x

Sparkle1978 said:
My scales broke today. I'm getting new ones later but they may not weigh me the same.
I think I'm just going to enjoy the last 2 weeks and not worry too much.
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend :) xx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

That's what I did, just enjoy your last two weeks, I really indulged, ate what I wanted and found that I didn't have much of an appetite and even though we ate loads of takeaways the weight didn't go on. Keep up updated, can't wait for your birth announcement xx

Just weighed in and have lost a lb from last week so that is 13lb gain at 33 weeks. Confused how I have lost cos my cals have been up, could it be cos I bought my own scales and weighed naked?! Sorry realise TMI but normally I weigh in at boots and obviously have my clothes on lol. I did weigh when I got them on sun and was a lb up so the same as last week x

That's fab, I've updated you. It will make a difference if you usually weigh in clothes, I usually weigh in just my nighty x

Back