Elivira's on a mission to eliminate 100lbs!

WOOHOO well done you xx

Yay! Great result!

Amazing, well done.

Hello Elvira & everyone,
I have really enjoyed following your ecante experience. I started on Aug 1st so have just woken up to f
Day 10. I lost 10lbs in first week which was a wonderful start.
I don't like the strawberry shakes, the tomato soup or either of the bars. With the shakes I put a shot of coffee in just to alter the flavour, smother the soups in White pepper but the bars I really struggle with. They just make me think of rice krispies combined with a pritt glue stick!! I force them down with a cup of tea but if anything they are tasting worse as the days go by but I'm just going to get them down & get on with it!!
I'm a bit lazy about posting but just wanted to say that I have been really inspired by all of you in this thread and I shall be following you week by week as it makes me realise I'm not alone in this journey!!!
Keep it up Elvira, I'm so impressed with your progress & can't wait for your next weigh day!!
Well a vanilla (with added coffee shot & lots of ice!) is calling me!
Good luck everyone!
Helen

Aww thanks Helen :) I'm glad I can be of help to someone :D

I am yet to try the bars. I'm getting a few with my next order so I'll see if I can agree with your Rice Krispies and Pritt Stick analysis lol! :p x

Well it's day 23 for me today and I can't believe I have made it this far to be honest!!! I'm very proud of myself :D

It is so strange how people like such different things. I love the bars I think I might keep buying them even if I get to target as a breakfast thing. I especially like the toffee with the raisins and I love the tomato soup. I havn't managed to drink any vanilla shakes at all yet -I'll have to try and make them into latte and see if that is ok but i'm not that keen on latte.

Its funny how we all have different tastes. I cant stand the vanilla shakes cold but LOVE them hot with a spoon of coffee, yum. I LOVE the tastes of the bars bt they dont agreewith mystomach so im stayin well away for a bit....and im not majorly keen on the soups. Id be happy to live on the shakes xx

I haven't tried any of the soups but I just don't like soup as a rule. I don't want to risk it and end up with packs I don't like!!! It's bad enough trying to get through 21 strawberry packs lol x

Lol. Im not a soup person either but i bought the bumper pack. I figured id want a savoury meal....but nope, id rather not lol. I dont really like the strawberry shakes as much as others but they are nice when frozen (i add a tiny bit of sweetner and either make ice cream or ice lollies with them....they are like mini milks!) xx

i was worried about the strawberry as no one seems to like it but i enjoy it

Oh what a good idea having the shakes hot! I am looking forward to a hot latte or hot chocolate for breakfast now.
Roll on Day 11!
:nightf: Night night all.
Helen
X

Yes I followed your suggestion and had a latte yesterday it was like sugary coffee not unpleasant but wouldnt be my first choice -thats tomato soup!

Back