Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

everything is crossed for you... even my eyes lol

Wow! Ur boy is gorgeous what a lovely head ahh lush face;-) What a figure u have! You look fantastic, glad conso is going ok for u , we will all be following ur lead (hopefully!) xx

Ellie you look amazing, absolutely gorgeous girl xxx

Will you just LOOK at that waist, and those boobs, and those legs .... !

Ellie, you look fabulous :D

P x

Uncross everything especially your eyes - lost 3 lbs!!! YAYHOOOOOO! Have a great day Ellie - getting closer to joining you over there!!

phew thankgoodness trudy... it was very hard to wee with my legs crossed LOL

thanks everyone for the lovely comments :D

im finding at the moment that having veg & a peice of fruit every day is more than enough for me .... goodness knows how i will manage to cram anything else in :( this diet has really changed my eating habbits for the better

Lovely pic Ellie, you look fab & the horse isn't too bad either. Glad to read that you are enjoying conso x

nope... dont know what i was worrying about lol

thanks... it was taken at my friends wedding back in march.... its a very rare pic of us together lol

Day 4 of conso monday PV - weight 147.2lbs

Breakfast- home made yoghurt & rhubarb
Lunch- salmon with roasted pepper, red onion & cherry tomatoes
Dinner- mince & cabbage
Snacks- apple , choc mug cake & quark icing

Great photo of you and hubby, sounds like your positive on conso xxx it will be second nature before your jollys xxx

Hmmmm for some reason my laptop has banned minimins giving me this screen ..... It may have been hacked again

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2486217126.jpg
    image-2486217126.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 72
I got that too. Google thinks it could potentially be a security threat but I just clicked ignore. I have anti-virus anyway.

Day 5 of conso Tuesday PV - weight 147.4lbs
Breakfast- rhubarb & homemade yoghurt
Lunch- salmon, roasted pepper, red onion & cherry tomatoes
Dinner- Venison sausages casseroled with onions & gravy, cabbage
Snacks- 3 passion fruit muffins, quark & an apple

Looking like another good day Ellie - looks like you are cruising into conso pretty darn well...... I read the conso part of the book last night for the first time - never read it before as just wanted to get through cruise...... WOW he was reading my mind - made SOOOOOO much sense - now no longer scared to go into conso whole heartedly when the time comes - actually excited to take on the new challenge - bring it on I say!!!!

Back