Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

never thought to put real fruit in my muffins - :d'oh:

more time for thinking about Conso after this weekend :)

well official weigh in day today after my first week on conso and ive lost another 4lbs :eek:

Love it Ellie - gotta take a pic of your boy settled in - will be great to see how he has matured since last year...... Enjoy your first day with him and well done on losing another 4lbs on conso!!! That is pretty fabbbbb!

hes being a nightmare this morning :rolleyes: currently in love with the highland gelding next door and trying his hardest to get in beside him. was going to turn him out but i fear he is just too wound up just now to do it safely

Wow well done on your weigh in x

well the pasta with my dinner really tested my head... it looked such a big portion... pushed it round the plate for a while untill hubby laffed at me then i had the first mouthfull.... managed to finish the lot and i feel ok about it :) im glad i only need to have it once a week at the moment though lol

Well done Ellie - the first plate is always the hardest!!! LOLOLOLOL! Hope you have a good weekend and your new chap is a bit more settled!

hes much more settled again tonight... was a bit shouty when the 2 boys & gem went back out but i put him in the other stable while i mucked him out and hes fine again now. he is just going to have to get used to it ;) will try and do a bit of inhand work with him tommorrow before the rest come in as at the moment im feeling a wee bit wary of him which wont be good for either of us lol

highalnd show stuff came in today.... this time in 2 weeks my classes will all be over with

Day 8 conso PV & starch meal - weight 143.6lbs

Breakfast-home made yoghurt, Rhubarb
Lunch- tuna salad & apple
Dinner- bolognese & wholemeal pasta, muffin
snack- 2 muffins

Wow Ellie 4lb on conso...I wish I could lose that on cruise......your doing so well and sound so happy and confident. You are where we all want to be. You are one lucky Lady Ellie...and Im very envious of your contentment you sound to have a fantastic working life to doing a job[if you can call it that] that your so passionate about, it sounds like a hobbie thats 24-7, and you now have no weight issues to weigh you down.....great inspiration to all us minimin xxx

YAY!! you enjoyed your first starchy meal on Conso, I agree with Sid you are such an inspiration and I am taking notes from your Conso diary for when i get there. have a great weekend, although you sound busy

Hows the boy this morning??? Hope he was good in hand.... Don't be scared!! We have a 3 month old foal who is testing us all - little bugger!!!

i took him out and just walked him.... he went up a couple of times but not nasty... just trying me out ;) he looks very smart in hand... tucks his head in and steps out .... he is currently trying to win the affections of the highland gelding next door again lol

Day 9 conso PV & gala meal - weight 143.4bs
Breakfast- 2 muffins
Lunch- bolognese & apple
Dinner (gala) 1/3rd homemade pizza (wholemeal base & low fat cheese)
snack- muffin

Hope you have had a good day Ellie x

Had a good day, safe to say in enjoying conso and the rules that are still in place :) ... we went out for a run in the car this afternoon so i made a gallette to eat as a sarnie lol. went to house of brodie for a nosie and got a couple of flavourings to try :D butterscotch & coconut, £3 a bottle and smell nice. they also had the de vinci syrups but they were not the sugar free ones :( weight stayed the same after my home made pizza last night :)

Day 10 conso PV - weight 143.4bs

B- homemade yoghurt & rhubarb
L- savoury gallette, quark & smoked salmon apple
D- roast chicken, carrot & swede mash, broccoli
S- passion fruit tofu cream

Ellie1969 - you are such a good role model ! X

Ah glad you had a good day and that your weight stayed stable after the pizza though you were very modest with it - how is the new man doing???? Settling in nicely still I hope x

Day 11 conso PV - weight 143.8
Breakfast- yoghurt & rhubarb oatbran
Lunch- chicken salad
Dinner- salmon apsaragus , carrot & swede mash
snack- strawberries

Back