Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Lovely picture Ellie - you look soooo slim!
I see you're opting for a gentle start to Conso, with just an apple added to normal PV, is that right? As you said, you have a whole year to integrate food groups slowly...
Well done! What a journey!
x

Thanks jo :) yes im taking it slowly with pv each day & my apple, lol think this is the best way for me with my tendancy to binge. So far im relaxed and not temted to stray... Weight still dropping but i dont mind as theres a few extra pounds lingering lol

I think us bingers have to be careful and I think you are being very sensible. Have you made Spiced apple muffins yet? They taste just like apple pie and are amazing with some vanilla icing. They are what I can't wait to get into Conso for!!! Love the pic of you and Mr Elllie, you look so slim and very happy :)

thanks CD it was taken in march so i was a bit heavier then lol I may try the muffins yummmmm just grated apple in them or stewed apple ??

Just chopped up raw apple in my standard recipe but haven't been able to make it on Dukan yet as not on Conso. Sorry I'm not much help!

lol ill try it over the weekend as PP day tommorrow... actually looking forward to it :D

Ellie love you dipping your toe into conso with the pv everyday and an apple...when its my turn I'm following in your footsteps xxx your doing great

im going to get some strawberries or mango over the weekend and have a smoothie :D

OOOOHHHH strawberries - yum!!! Enjoy your PP day tomorrow - wonder if you will hate it like others have since moving to conso???? x

think i may miss my apple :(

Day 6 of conso wednesday PV - weight 146.6lbs :eek:

Breakfast- 2 passion fruit muffins
snack- apple
Lunch- ham turkey & salad
Dinner- chicken salad & 2 boiled eggs
snack- muffin, yoghurt & rhubarb

went into the office with hubby this morning as had an hour to wait on a train.... his workmates told him he was punching above his weight haha

Bring on the compliments, great to hear Ellie bet you blushed xxx

ellie1969 said:
went into the office with hubby this morning as had an hour to wait on a train.... his workmates told him he was punching above his weight haha

Ha - BRILLIANT!! :D

P x

I heard that one before from the guy that used to be his boss when i was huge lol... poor hubby wasnt really blessed in the looks department but hes such a nice caring funny guy.

my weights dropped again this morning :eek: 144.2 that cant be right surely

Just caught up on your diary for the last couple of days. Great to see you are doing well in conso, im sure your posts will help those close to going to stage 3.

Sounds like you are in control & enjoying fruit :) roll on october when I can !

im sitting twiddling my thumbs today waiting on my new boy to arrive lol... hes been on the lorry since 9am this morning.... I know someone else thats also waiting 15 miles away for the same lorry so she keeps messaging me on facebook as its due to go to her first lol

Long days traveling for your boy....he won't be long, put kettle on and have a brew xxx

Oh exciting days!!!!!! hope he travels okay..... welcome new boy!!! Fandabadastic - how was the PP day!!!

pp day is going fine but in my excitement of him arriving ive forgotten to put my chicken on lol.... he traveled well and the driver said he has never travelled such a quiet sweet stallion.... he is in his stable munching hay now... such a lovely natured boy and walks beside you like a lamb... i keep checking to see if he really does have his balls lol

Ah glad he arrived safe and well - new king of your castle (well apart from you obviously!!!) Hope you get something to eat!!! Forgetting the chicken - you must have been excited about your new boy to forget about food!!! Happy days!

well hes settled in fine ... like he has always been here :) managed to have dinner & had my tofu cream for afters... used passion fruit flavouring for a change and OMG it was lush.

Day 7 Thursday PP- weight 144.2lbs

B- savoury gallette, quark,, smoked salmon
L- 2 egg omelette & ham
D- 2 chicken breasts & 1/2 tub cottage cheese
S- passion fruit tofu cream

Back