Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

I'm on the bus into the city now , said to him last night I was coming in to shop then meeting a friend later to pick up something for the stallion, all he kept say was he finished at 3.30 so I'd have to be done by then :( god knows how I'm going to het him to stay in town grrr

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just be ver late meeting him - say your sorry but stuck wherever!!! I dunno but good luck!!!! Will wait to hear what happens - you can pull something out of the hat!!!

Jojo25 said:
Oh my days, so glad I've caught up with your diary it's made me chuckle :)

I'm thinking with all this talk of covering the mare you might need to add a age restriction on your diary. It's sounding like a Jilly Cooper novel :)

Hahaha funny xxx

Come on Ellie what's the craic.....half of the british isles are waiting lol

So????????????????????????????????

well..... that was a bit of a disaster to start with, I text him at 3.30 to see when he was finishing and he said very soon, so i text back and said we need to go and get something for sons birthday, blah blah so im hanging round for ages, text him again and said are you not finished yet? he doesnt reply... eventually i get a text at 4.40 saying im at home ...eeekkk !!! im just about to text him when he rings and says you didnt say you were in aberdeen blah blah blah so i start ranting at him then had to come clean and said youve ruined everything.... he went what ?? i said the boys had arranged a night out for you leaving and enrolled my help to get you there and now you have ruined it. he went oh ah well they will live !! and put the phone down. so i text a gir in the office to let them know what had happened and she was straight on the phone to him, then one of the guys from the office rings me and tells me to meet them anyway and they would work out how to get me home lol...I declined as id be driving anyway as my car was in the park and ride 20 miles away so start heading for the bus. I then get another call from the guy who said apperently hubby was now driving back again. so he then rings and tells me to go meet them hed be back in town in an hour. so i went and met them and when he eventually got there he enjoyed himself LOL he was quite touched that they had orginised it. when i told him how i was planning to get him there he said he would have went with me and mumped and moaned all the way HAHA

Oh and because I was planning to take him for food at 3.30 i didnt have my lunch.... eventually got something to eat when we got home so today my stomach thinks my throats been cut LOL

got lots of holiday clothes though lol

Ellie what a carry on.....sounds like a good film script lol

morning ladies.... I had plans of getting up at 5 to check the mare when hubby went to work... he made so much noise though and had the bedroom lights etc on so made me grumpy and i hid under the duvets.... yes duvets its so cold here again ive had to resort to 2 on the bed again.... its the middle of june for goodness sake and the temp is only topping 8 degrees during the day. so i fell asleep again and only woke at 9 oops.... missed putting the bins out buggeroony, but mare looked fine from window .... im still in my jammies and cant be asked.... ive the house to clean as my sister is coming to stay my niece is coming with her. we have dinner plans in the city in the evening, hubby forwarning them though that we may have to call off last minute if the mare looks like foaling. show on sunday.... was taking the stallion but Gavin messaged me last nite to say he had double booked himself so cant be in 2 places at once lol so im taking the yearling..... thats probably worked for the best as not had her at a show yet and its the biggy next week eekkk im so not ready for the highland..... its came round too fast

Last edited:
sarah i wouldnt want it any other way... we have lots of wildlife on the land and birds ive never ever seen before in the garden and down the fields... i must try and photograph them one day... well when it all calms down here that is lol. typicly i usually come across red deer laying down in the long grass when ive no camera on me...such beautiful animals

Back