Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

the Guy thats been emailing me is the guy thats taking over the lead role that hubby does, he said that they have the greatest respect for him and like him a lot and thats why they wanted my help to get him out as they know he wouldnt turn up otherwise. He does have a new contract to go to and also a Guy in the company just now trying to get him to stay but work in another office nearer home so we wont be stuck thankfully and i wont have him under my feet LOL.

he isnt comeing home from work today, hes heading to fife for the weekend to go cycling and do stuff at the house, im hoping hes comiung back saturday night so he can get stuck into the fencing for my mare & foal proof paddock :rolleyes: ive been nagging him for months... he finally bought the posts gate and wood on wednesday.... mare is due in just over a week so he better get stuck in grrrrr

good news not having him stuck at home ........ mine is off for a work jolly tomorrow (he says its hard work - oh yeh) hope the 2 pests are out and I have the house to myself - bliss

I mentioned in bed last night i needed to go shopping so that when i turned up on wednesday he didnt get suspicious LOL but he told me to drive into aberdeen saturday :rolleyes: hmmmm need to get out of that one LOL

you dont want to go on your own! think of an excuse that you can't possibly go tomorrow............ I'm rubbish at anything like this MrR would be able to tell in a nano second something was a foot :eek:

ive told him im scared to drive into the city.... when i go down to fife i go the long way round to avoid it LOL Think i will tell him we are having a date nite on wednesday LOL he will be suspicious anyway ao may as well get him worried LOL

my young man is getting his first lady this afternoon ;) :p

Sounds like the plan is coming together Ellie - hubby probably won't get it - hope he likes the surprise!!! Ur new boy not gonna know what hit him!!! LOL!

he was a very good boy and got the idea 2nd time we took him to the mare... first time he was all over the place lol didnt take as long as we expected ... he will cover her again tommorrow and hopefully sunday so hes had plenty practice with a willing body... then we will start trying the witch lol

Day 15 Friday Conso PV & fruit

Breakfast- Yoghurt & rhubarb
Lunch- savoury Gallette, quark, smoked salmon
Dinner- cottage pie
snacks- apple, chicken, ham

Reading your diary and seeing fruit mmmmm watermelon is on my mind, if I cheat on holiday it will be for fruit, have a good day xxx

Pauline you should know you've been well and truly covered lol xxx

haha yes it does pauline ;)

Day 16 saturday conso PV & fruit
Breakfast- yoghurt & rhubarb
Lunch- bacon 2 eggs & tomato dry fried
Dinner- chicken salad
snacks- 3 muffins & apple

not yet.... were not talking atm :rolleyes:

Back