Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

What Chris and Pauline said : -) xxx

lol girls.... id been busy the last 2 days with the mar & stallion but had done a really good tidy of the kitchen and utility room... i left a pile of stuff on the stairs to take up and hes thrown it all over the hall... it was all his crap that i had lifted too GRRRRR the kitchens now like a bomb site with more of his crap.... so instead of putting it away im going to start binning it ;)

He'll never speak to you if you throw his toys out of the pram lol, bloody big soft s***t men lol

There must be something in the air :)

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

my day just gets better with him... friday he buys himself a petrol strimmer... so this evening while im making dinner he goes to the paddock to strim weeds... he gets bored so does a wee bit here and a wee bit there.... after dinner im putting the ponies out and i spot that hes strimmed behand the garden fence where all my raspberrys were planted ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well the young lad thats been coming daily to help with the covering of the mare with the stallion is taking him to his first show next weekend ..... hes very good with him and doesnt take any nonsense with him so hope he at least behaves. we have chosen the show that has to most room to work him in and should be the least busy for his first with us. When he was here today he had a pro photographer with him... shes agreed to take some shots of my boy as she will be there taking pics of her own boy anyway lol

Day 17 sunday Conso PV & fruit

Breakfast- 2 passion fruit muffins & quark icing
Lunch- ham & mushroom omellete, apple
Dinner- salmon cut steak (yummy) carrot & swede mash, green beans
snack- muffin

Lol sometimes Ellie you could do time for them xxx

Ellie are you talking to your hubs today?:) or is he still in the dog house? your poor raspberry plants

he's in the dog house lol.... i was looking forward to rasberries this summer :(

"Well the young lad thats been coming daily to help with the covering of the mare with the stallion is taking him to his first show next weekend ..... hes very good with him and doesnt take any nonsense with him so hope he at least behaves."

Thought you were still talking about the old man there for a minute! Made me laugh out loud! x

GOD NO... hes hardly a stallion :p

"Well the young lad thats been coming daily to help with the covering of the mare with the stallion is taking him to his first show next weekend ..... hes very good with him and doesnt take any nonsense with him so hope he at least behaves."

Thought you were still talking about the old man there for a minute! Made me laugh out loud! x

GOD NO... hes hardly a stallion :p

LOL! :D

P x

Ellie sooo funny sorry shouldnt laugh but ur diary updates made me smile! Esp the rasps an stallion hahaha make him sweat hun, men and their toys! mine is the same, am peed off he got wrecked sat nite and I had to nurse him yesterday, I say nurse, I brought him a glass of water and spat fire at him :D

Wish you hadn't mentioned raspberries - they are so nice fresh from the garden! Maybe next year?

Oh my days, so glad I've caught up with your diary it's made me chuckle :)

I'm thinking with all this talk of covering the mare you might need to add a age restriction on your diary. It's sounding like a Jilly Cooper novel :)

Hope you had a good day Ellie - no posts today - hope you are alright!!!

Back