Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Ellie it sounds perfect xxx

brrr frozen here too! Hope u get 5 mins peace over weekend u sound well busy! U made me laugh with hubbys story of surprise, hahaha men are miserable sods eh!!! When I was a kid living in Scotland the deer and stags used to eat the putty on my window frame outside my bedroom! i used to wakeup and here them knocking, look out and watch them! My dad was a policeman and he used to bring poachers in and the stags they killed, I remember them laid out outside the polie station with huge darts up there nose ;-( eyes black and staring, so sad. Great place to grow up though!

Wow what memories xxx

its the crows that eat the window frames here lol

Friday Day 22 conso PV & fruit
Breakfast- rhubarb & yoghurt
Lunch- 2 egg mushroom & turkey omelette
Dinner- chicken salad
snacks- 3 coconut muffins & an apple

afternoon ladies, had a great gala meal last night :D food at the restraunt was so yummy not big portions though so had 3 courses :D

Saturday day 23 PV & gala meal
B- yoghurt & rhubarb, coconut muffin
L- grilled bacon, dry fried eggs & mushrooms 2 muffins
D- starter - Haggis and Coriander Spring Rolls with Chilli Jam, main- Roast Chicken supreme with sweet potato and chorizo Mash, pudding- Sticky Toffee Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce and Drambuie Ice-Cream.couple of glasses of wine :)

been to the show this morning and my little superstar won her class :D nothing in the championship but the judge spoke to us and said she is a very well put together pony and her time will come when she is older :D feel so much happier about taking her to the highland next week now

they were delish and not greasy at all... the pastry was to die for :D

Ellie that menu sounds mmmmmmmmmm think the icecream is what is making me jelous the most mmmmmmmmmm xxx

Yay well done with the Yearling - wooooo hoooo - she must have been well behaved too??? Did the passes I sent arrive for Highland? Hope so as sent them at the beginning of the week!!!! Not jealous of your gala meal at all!!!! Would have been if I had read it before my dinner but full to the gunnels with chicken and muffins so just happy that you had a great time!!!! We are off again on Tuesday to Lincoln then down to Hickstead for Thursday before heading home - really hope the weather is a bit kinder to us!!!Getting sick of mud!!! LOL! Looks like you had a good food week in general Ellie - well done! x

she was really well behaved and the judge asked if i was keeping her LOL

the passes arrived on friday thanks... lets hope my mare doesnt scupper my highland show plans lol

Just caught up with the surprise for Hubby, what a palarva !!!!! Glad he made it there in the end though, it was a nice thought.

Your gala meal sounded delish, apart from the haggis. I've never tried it but it's one of those things I always turn my nose up at - odd

Jojo25 said:
Your gala meal sounded delish, apart from the haggis. I've never tried it but it's one of those things I always turn my nose up at - odd

Jo, you are SO missing out :D

P x

I always am :)

Foal mare, foal - you know she's gonna spoil it all!!! Always the way!!! LOL! x

of course she is :rolleyes: shes got a wee bit of a bag so not even looking close... im just gonna have to play it by ear.... ive got a young lad showing one of the youngsters so if i cant go hubby will take them and he can show both lol

im having a bad week lol.... mare is still holding on.... boobies are huge today and getting bigger by the minute but i doubt she will foal today or tommorrow, she is going to wiat till friday i bet so i cant go to the highland:cry:

ordered shampoo last week to wash the light one thats going... was confirmed and though great will get it b4 the show... posties gives me a parcel today and they have sent me quick braid spray instead of the special shampoo arghhhhhhhhh

aww annoying!!! I hope she foals intime for u to take ur prizewinner to the highland!!

So what is the Highland news - how did you do??? Did you enjoy it and did you go to the yummy food hall - if you did I might be a tad jealous!!!LOL! xxx

I thought you two equestraian ladies were meeting up (Ellie & Trudy) at the Highland for tablet! or is that another show. Hope this awful weather didnt spoil it for you Ellie if you are there - lots of prizes in your pocket hopefully and more pics once the new baby arrives :)

We didn't go Chris as the judge was rubbish for us at another show and 500 miles up and 500 miles down is a long way to go to come last regardless of what you do on the day!!!! Was very much looking forward to meeting Ellie and had hoped that I would be at TW - hmmmmm a bit optimistic - mind you would have been in I hadn't changed my TW!!!! LOL - hope to hear all your Highland news Ellie when you have a mo - has he mare foaled? x

Back