Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Ooooo Ellie you star, thank you on both counts. Will definately have to give these a go.

Quick & easy pudding lol seems bigger than 3 muffins :D

well thats another PV day survived .... PP tommorrow arghhhh

B- rhubarb & fromage frais, very small pancake (at friends)
L- ham salad
D- 2 venison burgers & coleslaw
s- choc mug cake & quark

morning ladies.... PP thursday URGHHHHHHH ..... planned food today is rhubarb & fromage frais , scrambled egg & smoked salmon, chicken (cluck cluck) then probably my mug cake

im getting through by keeping busy outside....started a bonfire before coming in for lunch, also cleared up scrap metal and bits and bobs of junk laying around the site of the fire....honestly the last owners left so much rubbish around the place :(

Yes it does lol, survived so far... Away to pack a bag as I'm heading to the other house on a very early train tomorrow Hoping to catch up with friends while I'm there as hubby isn't arriving till Saturday evening

Have a great night with your girlfriends Ellie .....is it a dry meet or a couple of bottles of wine night ??????

it will be dry as ill be driving round them individually lol

Oh what a shame xxx

survived PP thursday
B- rhubrab & fromage frais
L- smoked salmon & 3 scrambled eggs
D- 2 chicken breasts
S- choc mug cake & quark icing

I think I'm going to have a go at the mug cake tomorrow. Its soundign very delish.

Enjoy yur night. x

Evening all :) yesterday started off week food wise as I took fromage frais & rhubarb with me for having on the train, I met my parents for lunch and it went downhill from there lol the place they go does pensioner lunches lol I ended up having tattie & leek soup with a baguette ... After lunch I started feeling awfull , went to friends for coffee then went home & had toast & cheese for dinner so ended up like a gala day lol

Today was better ... Slept untill 10.30 so just had coffee when I was showered & dressed. Had chilli for lunch then chicken salad for dinner in the pub this evening. Just had a mint muller with my oatbran for supper

You cant be perfect every day Ellie, life just gets in the way and theres only so many times you can say no!

Think Ive had a Gala meal every day since 10th September .. Oops!

Back