Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Yay good to see you Ellie.

I love making shamballas, one of my best sellers at the last fair. I need to do some more, got another fair in a couple of weeks time, eek just realised how close it is,

Theres a few of us crafty folk on here i think.

Im thinking about making them for the dogs :D got a few ideas running through my head and have been making paracord dog collars....now what kind of beads with fit on paracord think its 4.5mm but sqwishy ... the collars ive been making have a double core but think i could get away with threading the beads on just one

cobra weave collar.jpghitch weave.jpg

Last edited:
LOL muddy spaniels more like.... they do occasionaly like a bit of bling in their life... plan is to make the bracelets up as collars ... the black one looks good in diamante lol

Sounds like a online business starting xxx you'll make a bomb xxx

another day almost over and survived but boy have i been hungry.... TOTM due any day so blaming that lol, or could be cos of the snow weve had all day. had a bit of a cookathon going... had mince to use so made a huge pot of chilli and ate half for lunch :rolleyes: other half is in the freezer for a lunch or dinner next week. also made becs mongolian beef very yummy :D and a batch of muffins.

friday PV
B- rhubarb & yoghurt
L- chilli
D- mongolian beef & a muffin
S- 2 muffins & quark

You're doing good Ellie - eat loads and loads of protein and lots of sf jelly - just seen rhubarb on your menu I've not had that for ages can feel a shopping trip coming on to get some!! Hang in there Ellie and beat the demons xx

thank you... had a nice soak in the bath to take my mind off food and warm me up lol... now for cream cakes :p ;)

I am glad to read a good day Ellie - keep going gal!!! Love the collars!!! Hope you have nice stuff planned for the weekend! x

morning ladies... we had some horrendous weather during the night that kept wakening us up :( heading down to fife today to sort some stuff out at the house sort sons car insurance, see if we can swap his mobile bill over so he is now paying it instead of me lol. probably see hubbys dad and my parents, and have dinner

Im planning on a good day lol... had my yoghurt & rhubarb, got muffins to take and ill probably make boiled eggs & a slice of smoked salmon for lunch.

Well Ellie your prepared...have a great weekend xxx

weather is as bad down there so wont be escaping it unfortunately lol

Have a lovely weekend even with the bad weather - say hi to my Mum - she is in Dunfirmline for the week!!! Hope you have a good Dukan time too! x

I was just along the road from Dunfermline in Kelty trudy :) that's the village I grew up in and my parents still live. Managed to get through the day good food wise got the phone contract sorted so my son now is paying it and advised him on his insurance, blooming insurance company is trying to charge £1500 for the next year which is double last years... Online quotes are coming in at £550 so when we get back tomorrow we will double check & give him the ref no so he can get it sorted

B- rhubarb & yoghurt
L- 2 slice smoked salmon 2 boiled eggs 1 muffin
D- Chinese :p I just had chicken & mushroom egg fu yung gave hubby the chips
S- 2 muffins

another day under my belt :)
sunday PV
B- rhubarb & yoghurt
L- tuna salad
D- peppered steak, carrot & swede mash, cabbage
S- yoghurt & oatbran

morning ladies.... its a lovely day here.... spent the evening twiddling away trying different options for beaded dog collars... put a few pics up on facebook and got a few orders :D so tempting to stay indoors and create but bif its dry i should probably do more outside work while i have the chance

TOTM in full swing :( but going to attempt a PP day:eek: well apart from my rhubarb LOL

Back