Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

im here... just busy with orders... building stables... weaning foals.... you know the score lol

Eating the mars bars?????? HMMMMMMMMMMmm! x

nope :p

Good girl!!! Menus pls - said in my bossy voice!!! God I am sick of this PP run I have been doing - might give it a miss today and do PV!!!! Mind you had some mushroom and asparagas yesterday so already done one day - was hoping the asparagas would make me wee a bit more!!! No luck there! xxx

i findd i lose better with veg every day

great to hear your jjust a busy bee and hows Dukan going???? hope you have your eye on the lbd xxx

WHERE ARE YOU TABLET CHEESECAKE BUDDY?????? Missing you lots and just about to go on holiday.... Mind you taking the computer with me so will be in touch!!!! Hope all good with you! x

come on Ellie...........we know your a busy bee making your beautiful collars but hows the Dukaning goinG ?????? WE MISS YOU

im fine :)

Ellie you were one of the main diaries I followed on my dukan journey you have given me so much inspiration - hate to see you struggling!! Come on gal back with it you are a dukan master beat those food demons and lets get back to target xx sending you massive dukan hugs xx

hear, hear xxx I Agree with scooter xx

seeing as you are all nagging me ill post my diaries.... maintaining the same weight there abouts the last couple of weeks & ive started TOTM today .... horses came in for winter yesterday so lots of excersise now im mucking out again :rolleyes:

monday PP
B- rhubarb & yoghurt (yes i know :p )
L- chicken & scrambled eggs
D- salmon a mince pie & cream
s- choc mug cake, tsp smuckers fat free hot fudge sauce, sweetened quark

Evening Ellie, good to hear your stable atm, wrap up warm and keep dry, were in for a long cold winter xxx

your having a laugh about keeping dry sidd... im up to my knees in water out on the yard lol

Hey Ellie I am soo excited to tell u I BOUGHT SMUCKERS!! whooop whoop!! My mug cake with dukan nutella will be redundant , will be mug cake an smuckers! Gotta love the cake!! Had pmt last week omg I was facedown in cake everynight and that dukan nutella stuff, thankfully lost but think that was the whoosh effect from nutella haha oops!

Hope u have a good week and not too flooded with you ;-)

we are very wet here but lukier than some ppl that ive seen on facebook with horses... had a busy day with the farrier doing all 7 horses, mucking out cooking drying out etc.... my poor body is rebelling lol. food has been good today with no cheats... weight stayed the same this morning as TOTM is raging.

Tuesday PV
B- yoghurt & rhubarb
L- salmon & broccoli bake
D- venison sausage casserole & cabbage, yoghurt
S- mug cake, 1/2 tsp smuckers, quark

enjoy your smuckers kirsty

ooooo i forgot about the salon and brocolli bake. will have to look up atarudy diary xx your menus are always tasty xxx

ive half the salmon & broccoli bake left for lunch tommorrow, made cheeseburger pie today and have half left for fridays lunch ;) im away to have a nice hot bath... body is aching oweee

Back