ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

Lucky you that the paint was water-based, imagine if it had been gloss! You'll have a lovely Christmas with your gorgeous new kitchen filled with love and laughter! :)

Day 104 PP
B- 2 poached eggs & 2 turkey rashers, 2 black coffees
L- 4 lemon & ginger muffins with sweetened quark, black coffee
D- salmon & cottage cheese
S- muffin & quark
1.5 litres water

day 105 pp
B- oatbran porridge, 2 black coffees
L- salmon, black coffee
D- pork escalop, cottage cheese
S- total 0%

Ooo you have hit your 3rd Christmas target :) and you have lost nearly 10 points on your BMI, that really is some going! Well done and I won't bother saying keep up the good work, clearly determined.

Yep lost another 2lbs this week, was a bit of a struggle to be honest with the carb demons screaming at me all week... Totm due I think so had a pickled onion to make sure my mouth tasted horrible and I no longer wanted the biccis etc lol.

Have been out for dinner this evening after seeing my son for a while then went to the german Xmas Market in Edinburgh . Had a treat of a mulled wine & 2 small cinnamon stars, hubby has the rest lol normally I'd eat the bag almost myself but I'm not actually that bothered bythem and felt satisfied with the 2 :)

Day 106 PV
B- oatbran porridge , black coffee
L- turkey slices & toffee muller lite
D- veg soup, sirloin steak, carrots broccoli & leeks, diet coke

Mug of mulled wine & 2 sml cinnamon stars

Ooh German market sounds good, does it come every year? Might nip across next year if it does! My father used to take me to Bonn's Christmas Market every year when I was a teenager - he fought there in the second world war and got to like Germany very much which I thought showed huge strength of character considering what he had experienced. Sorry, waffling - well done on this week's loss! :eek:

Yes it's there every year untill after new year, great for getting unusual gifts. I seen a lovely angora hat yesterday I liked for myself . It's part of the winterwonderland in princes street gardens, ice skating and other things on for the kids

Another good loss Ellie - Brilliant

I'm going to the Manchester Christmas Market on Tuesday with my 2 pests looking forward to it a lot.

those bleedin cinnamon stars are screaming at me.... wish he'd finish them off :p got the last of our xmas shopping on the way back this morning and the turkey etc..... just got to nip out fresh veg this week. Visited neighbouring farmer this afternoon with a card etc and to say bye to his wife as shes back off to bristol in the morning and hes told us to help ourselves to suedes out the field whenever we need some YUM YUM wish he had carrots & broccoli as it would save a small fortune lol

Day 107 PP
B- Oatbran porridge, black coffee
L- salmon, black coffee
D- turkey breast (cant believe i bought them for dinner so nr xmas lol) black coffee
S- total 0% sweetend & dukan caramel flavouring

Day 108 PV
B- oatbran porridge & 3 black coffees
L- 2 egg red onion omelette, black coffee
D- cottage pie topped with carrot & suede mash
S- total yoghurt

day 109 pp
B- poached egg, 2 turkey rashers, 2 black coffees
L- warm lemon & ginger muffins, sweetened quark, black coffee
D- cajun chicken breast
S- muffin & ham

Ellie - I really enjoy reading your diary in the morning with my early morning cuppa! I shall catch up on your news in January. Meanwhile, Merry Christmas and enjoy! :D

Thank you jo hope you have a lovely time xx

Day 110 PV
B- Oatbran porridge, 3 black coffees throughout morning
L- Chicken & veg soup, Red onion Omelette, black coffee
D- Chilli chicken (freezer surprise lol) with mixed veg
S- SF jelly, ff greek yoghurt sweetend

Ty CD hope you have a lovely time xx

Wide awake at 4.30 this morning thought I'd get up and do the painting , next thing I know it's 8 am I'd fell asleep again grrrr . Horses all fed & out, casserole streak taken out freezer, batch of yoghurt on as it's pretty warm today, granted it's warmer outside than in lol. Bed changed and washed as have to freshen up spare room for son coming to stay :) 2 stables done 4 to go .... Need to get moving but the lure of coffee is too much lol.

Hmmm I had a rotten day yesterday.... All was going well till I was making dinner and the celebrations started calling my name.... I gave in and had 4 .... Then anouther 4 , then anouther 2 before I could reign myself back in :( then after dinner I had a chunky toffee cookie, then 2 cinnamon stars then 3 other little german cake biscuit type things .... I'm so mad with myself and can't believe I had the cheek to sit at supper time and have my sugar free jelly & my last muffin argggghhhh

So yesterday PP day 111
B- 2 scrambled eggs
L- 4 muffins & quark
D- casserole steak
Plus all the extras

I understand how you feel, I have done that so many times. I haven't got any treats in the house at all this Christmas, easier for me maybe as we don't really have visitors (we visit everyone at their houses) and my little boy is too young for treats so we don't need them but I know it is not that easy for everyone else.

Pick yourself up and dust yourself off. Today is another day and you have done fantastically so far. Hope you have a better day today.

ellie1969 said:
Hmmm I had a rotten day yesterday.... All was going well till I was making dinner and the celebrations started calling my name.... I gave in and had 4 .... Then anouther 4 , then anouther 2 before I could reign myself back in :( then after dinner I had a chunky toffee cookie, then 2 cinnamon stars then 3 other little german cake biscuit type things .... I'm so mad with myself and can't believe I had the cheek to sit at supper time and have my sugar free jelly & my last muffin argggghhhh

So yesterday PP day 111
B- 2 scrambled eggs
L- 4 muffins & quark
D- casserole steak
Plus all the extras

Ahh don't be too hard on yourself - you've done so well and had no slip ups so far - this time of year is also impossible. You're still my inspiration xxx

Back