ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

I would be the same, I saw a lovely recipe yesterday in a magazine for chocolate fudge that I'd love to try making for to put in my parents Xmas hamper but I don't trust myself not to try it lol

What a busy day today , have the horses in at nights now due to the snow so had 5 stables to muckout today and fill haynets and water buckets so lots of miles and exercise done today, also separated the mare and foal so will have 6 stables to do tommorrow . Also had a double glazing salesman in measuring the doors and 2 windows that need doing. There's another one coming tommorrow to quote.

Had a good day eating but didn't get lunch till 3pm as so busy :eek:

Day 94 PV
B- cinnamon oatbran porridge, 2 black coffees
L- spicy red pepper & tomato soup & chicken, black coffee
D- stewing steak cooked in onions & carrots served with cabbage

1 litre of water so hard to have plain water when its so cold

Last edited:
Have been outside in the snow most of the day again, better than cold showers lol I'm feeling slim today my ski base layers are falling off me and my smaller jeans have started to need hitching up often even with my long johns on lol think we are forcast a heap of snow tonight again grrrrrr

Day 95 PP
B- oatbran porridge 2 black coffees
L- chicken & grilled lean bacon with fat removed , black coffee
D- trout fillet & 2 poached eggs
S- ham, sf jelly & 100g sweetened greek yoghurt

Litre water

gotta take some photos of the horses in the snow! How is the weaned foal doing - got over the separation? Bless! x

it makes me cold thinking of you working hard with the horses in the snow - im cold down here but I think its something to do with me being so tired and the diet. Its a wierd feeling like ice cold water being poured down my back! Ugh.........

Will try take some pics today but snowing heavy ATM, weaned foal is doing fine and eating like a horse lol not interested in her hard feed but scoffing her hay & drinking fine, mum is non too bothered either so will hopefully put her out for a while laterto walk her bag off. Will have to keep an eye incase she try's to escape so will wait till snows off again

Aww glad baby doing good and Mum over it - hilarious with our seasoned mares, they almost grin as they walk away when we wean as if to say thanks I had just about had enough of that one!!! Can't wait to see pics. No snow down here just wind and miserable rain. Only one frost so far but sure to get colder very soon! x

I put her out and she was off away down the far end of the field this morning lol couldn't care less about her baby which Is good as the foal had taken a lot out if her so I can feed her back up again now, this ones been easier to wean than her elder sister who is a proper diva and was a nightmare

Day 96 PV
B- oatbran porridge & 2 black coffees
L- red onion omelette made with 2 eggs & 1/2 a small red onion 2 slices smoked salmon, black coffee
D- chilli made with xtra lean mince, onion, peppers, tomatoes garlic & chilli
S- ham & turkey slices

1 litre water so far on top of my 3 mugs of coffee

Hi Ellie, love reading your diary and your horsey news. We used to have horses when I was younger (we still have a v old Shetland pony!). Do u run a stud farm? Also, well done on all the weight loss so far. U seem so committed - I'm hoping your focus rubs off on me ;)

Thanks :D yes I own a Connemara pony stud farm :) I wasn't allowed a pony as a child so had to make do with the odd ride on my cousins ponies lol, I have certainly made up for it over my adult years :p

This weathers awful :( my powers out so no heat either, the wind is getting worse very much doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight as the roof tiles are rattling on the dormer windows, eating wise a good day again :)

Day 97 PP
B- poached egg & smoked salmon, 2 black coffees
L- 4 orange & mixed spice muffins, sweetened yoghurt, black coffee
D- large Cajun chicken breast, cottage cheese
S- turkey slices, muffin & yoghurt

Hope the wind is starting to calm. I think most of Scotland's power is out!! Cajun chicken breast sounds yummy - did you buy a cajun seasoning?

ellie1969 said:
Thanks :D yes I own a Connemara pony stud farm :) I wasn't allowed a pony as a child so had to make do with the odd ride on my cousins ponies lol, I have certainly made up for it over my adult years :p

Wow lucky you - what a great life being surrounded by such gorgeous ponies. Hope you're not being too battered by the weather - sounds like you're having a rough time xx

ooooh I am envious (of the ponies, not the weather I hasten to add). I rode lots as a child and up to aged 16 when tennis elbow operations messed things up for me. Each time I rode I was in agony so now I content myself with stroking velvet noses at the first opportunity I get! My country place is in a tiny village with 110 inhabitants, no shops etc but there IS a riding school ;) I simply ensure my walks take me very close regularly!

Poor you with that weather! Still grey and drizzly here, grrrr!

Ellie, Hope the awful weather improves and your power is back on - I've been awake as usual listening to the wind and rain battering the windows for what seems like most of the night :(

The house vibrated all night , it was very scary , the power didn't come back on untill 7.30 am .... Thank god it has as I've fretted all night about how on earth I was going to eat, or make coffee, or have water for that matter as we have a private water supply as it's an electric pump, I forgot last night and flushed the loo and used most of the water in the tank oops. Hubby wasn't best pleased , he's going to buy a generator today to rig up for future use

Day 98 PP
B- 2 boiled eggs 2 black coffee
L- 4 muffins & yoghurt
D- pork escalops & cottage cheese
S- muffin& yoghurt

Well I weighed in again this morning and had to get hubby to check for me incase my eyes were playing tricks ... Another 3lbs off I'm over the moon and now only have 2lbs to go to take me to my 3rd Xmas target lol of 12st . That will be a 4 stone loss :eek: so 54lbs gone in total since the end of august, that's just amazing , thank you ladies for the support xx

Back