ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

they will all come in for a few hours during the day for a feed and hay again ... hope i feel a bit better tommorrow so i can get a couple ridden

aaah liphook... I pass through it on my way to my Dad's. You'll be glad that the roadworks are finally completed after four or five years' disruption!

Hope you're feeling better soon to enjoy it all :)

horses all happyily snoozing in the sunshine when i looked out the bedroom window this morning :D and ive just ran across in my jammies to give the baby more hay so i can relax for an hour or so yet.... got a coffee in my hand and im parked at the rayburn keeping cosy while my muffins are in there baking :)
my cold is turning into full blown sneezing & coughing fits and TOTM cramps are not helping matters. the weddings at the golf club/spa hotel in liphook...looks a lovely venue ...lots of steaming my cold ahead otherwise the flights will be very painfull due to my dodgy eardrums

for the flight, suck (sugar free!) sweets and keep swallowing at take off...

Photos of horseys sleeping please! awh!

I bought sugar free polos the other day in preperation .... must put them in my bag now before i forget.

Hope you feel better soon, and have a good trip x

have a good time at the wedding and hope you'll feel better soon - typical to not feel well when your going off flying your kite x

Hee hee whats the wine count Ellie??? Have you broken your record!!!LOL - bet your dress looks amazing - have fun!! xxx

wine count nil trudy.... wedding is tommorrow :p

Hey Ellie - have a good time at the wedding and remember to tell us all about it after! Isn't feeling ill at the same time as TOTM awful - big sympathies would come your way but you don't really need them as you have a rayburn to cheer you up ;).

Have fun Ellie - did you weigh today???? How did you go? Piccy of wedding guest dress is a must!!!! Are you feeling better???? I am tired out after riding three today - had a bit of a break all week and now feeling it again!!!! LOL!

didnt weigh today as not been eating enough this week or drinking enough due to feeling rotten... had a wee bit comfort food in the form of toast and hot cross buns with butter... just a couple of each so not too bad... had a good eating day today as feeling better so will get stuck in when im back monday.... ive been shaving legs... fake tanning and doing nails all day to try and make myself presentable lol..... ill probably chip my nails in the morning when i see to the youngster :(

have a really brilliant day tomorrow and tell me all about it on Monday, the guests will be gobsmacked when they see you and MrEllie will be very proud of the slinky slim Ms Ellie on his arm :)

yep i think my friends will be gobsmacked as ive not seen them in almost 2 years LOL

i cant :D

muffins are packed for mondays breakfast lol... hope airport security dont take them off me lol

saturday PP
B- 2 goji berry muffins
L- 2 dry fried eggs, 2 xlean bacon medalions
D- salmon & cottage cheese
S- muffin & yoghurt

Ellie I've bought goji berries and I wondered if its best to soak them before I put them in the muffins or just bung them in,not sure which tastes better x what do you do?

How was the wedding Ellie????? Amazing I hope - fingers crossed they didn't take your muffins off you!!!! LOL! Siddid sorry to butt in but if it helps I just added the goji berries to the muffin mix and they came out a bit like currants! x

Thanks trudy, I've made my muffins now and I did just put them in, I may be the only Dukener who doesn't like goji berries :-( and I bought two packs lol x

Back