ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

Hope your all right Ellie - chin up girl...... Did you get to ride the pony and did he try to commit suicide at the cows!?!

What do men know anyway!
Mine has just had a tantrum over nothing (he is very tired) but so am I've been on my feet with a smile on my face all day. Just got back home at 10pm and Im jiggered. Don't they just do your head in.

ended up not riding yesterday... pulling weeds is so addictive LOL especially when the grass comes up off the gravel like a carpet lol. its a long slow process though as having to shake the stones out the grass etc.... starting to look good though. It rained heavy last night so not sure how much ill get done today.... its been so dry this week it was easier to do.

stepped on the scales this morning and they are not budging... i could have cried that i did that to myself but no point crying over binged food. the damage is done and ive only myself to blame.

got my muffins in the oven and the yoghurt maker on as ive now ran out. been meaning to do that all week.

OH !! i forgot i bought another dress on ebay the night i was binging LOL a £6 bargain jane norman dress :D hopefully that will come today to cheer me up. and yesterday I got 2 snuggy hoods in the sale for my itchy pony 60% off

Don't worry, scales will shift, you know that and the binge doesn't matter - only will if you continue to do it. OOOOOOHHHH Jane Norman dress sounds nice! Hope it arrives to cheer you up. I am hoping a new bit arrives today to try tomorrow!! LOVE bits!!!! The weeding sounds a bit industrial to me!!! Mind you does make a difference and nice to see results from your hard work. Horses were AMAZING today - taught one of the horses walk to canter and canter to walk yesterday as he was strong in your hand through the transition and today when I rode him he was PERFECT - such a nice feeling and he was very pleased with himself too!!! Our new horse is cute to work but needs teeth doing and tried with the clippers to tidy him up but he wasn't impressed to say the least - not sure he will get over it either as you can usually tell the ones that will!!! If they sedate him for his teeth on Monday I will finish him off whilst he is under the influence!!!!! Snuggy hood bargain sounds good!!!LOL!

it didnt arrive today so will probably arrive when im at the sales tommorrow, ive just had 2 farmfoods frozen chicken breasts for lunch.... i normally would only eat fresh ones but bought these the other week as it was 2 packs for £8 and OMG they were delish, much better than the tesco value ones lol and a fair size too... now if only hubby would convert LOL there were 5 large ones in the pack i opened so they are pretty good value :D

the weeding is a very industrious job but will be worth it in the end ... such a shame the previous owners let the place go so much as the google images show it was a very tidy property before they got it. Robert the farmer next door is picking us up loads of strong weedkiller to put down after the weedings done to stop any new growth.... pointless doing it before weeding as it was so thick. he is also topping my hayfield next week to let the new growth through :D job for this weekend is to phone fencing contracters to get the perimiters fenced so we can use more land

Ellie I'm with you....I think farmfoods chicken breasts are very tasty. We live close to a slaughterhouse, but open to public 24 large chicken breasts for £22.75 nice..... but find it difficult as pork is all over and is my favourite meat, but these are goodies we have to give up to have weight loss x

Im the same as you always buy fresh but its getting more expensive each supermarket visit - might just pay a visit to farmfoods Ellie thank you - I pass one on my way home from work. Is it just farmfoods own chicken breasts? x

another decent food day ...hopefully i see a shift on the scales tommorrow :(

Friday PP
B- 2 passion fruit muffins & passion fruit quark icing
L- 2 chicken breasts
D- ham
S- muffin

down a 1lb this morning.... having a couple more PP days to get back on track after my binge

Well done ellie x

Just noticed the weight loss post Ellie - well done, another pound gone, you will be at TW before you know it!!! yay.........

great - 1 your doing brilliantly even though you've had a little blip you will be able to sort it. My sliver of choc cake for mothers day was very nice x

That 1lb was only 1 of 4 1/2 that apeared out of nowhere LOL so actually not as near target as i was :( was another 1/2 lb down this morning have done loads more weeding over the weekend and my body is really starting to complain :( but with the weather being so nice ive been taking advantage to do outside jobs as this may be our summer LOL

saturday ended up half PP half PV lol
B- 3 passion fruit muffins & quark
L- turkey, sf jelly & vanilla muller lite
D- steak, mushrooms & tomato

sunday PP
B- 2 passion fruit muffins & quark
L- smoked salmon & 2 scrambled eggs
D- salmon
s- muffin & raspberry mousse

Hubby is going to the chinese supermarket in town this week to try get me a big supply of tofu as not even the big tescos here stock it :(

I'm having a job getting my hand on those shiratki noodles, any ideas? If all else fails will order on internet!

I got my sherataki noodles on line and tbh wasn't expensive postage either even if I didn't like them and gave them away!!!LOL! Ellie stick with it and have a good few Dukan weeks and you know you will hit that TW in spite of a few extra pounds - come on skinny mini - you can do it!!!! Might need to give the weeding a wee break and go riding instead - oh pls break your bay boy to drive - would be hilarious when he met the scary cows - mind you the TB x we have is fab to ride in blinkers, take them off and he is a loon!!! Not sure if they allow blinkers in a dressage test!!!

Oh well just means one or two weeks longer thats all - ive 6 lb to go and by the eck its taking its time to do one. But Im not ready yet to give in............... I have staying power if nothing else MrR says im like a dog with a bone!
Its been a pleasure to be on this Dukan journey with you Ellie :)

its been a pleasure to be on this journey with you as well chris ....I couldnt have done it without the support of the lovely ppl on here :D

trudy its not just the cows he has issues with its bushes, grass, birds etc etc :p

weeding is taking a back seat today as its raining...... may pound the treadmill instead LOL

yesterday started good then went wayward when i found hubbys stash of mars bars GRRRRRRRR ... must replace them today and KEEP ON TRACK !!!!!!! I wasnt even craving the damn things but i knew they were in the house so i thought ill just have 1.... make that 2.... 3 wont hurt *slaps self*

so PP today again

B- oatbran porridge made with water, 2 black coffees, 1 pint of water

ELLIE - blimmin hubby's chocolate has got to go or he needs to keep it with him or under lock and key at all times!!! Mind you I would have eaten three not just one cos if I am going to start on a binge I will see it through to the bitter end. Interesting thought that you are subconciously scared of conso - hmmmmmmm - we can do it!!! I am gonna change my target weight today so that I commit to getting to the 10's but hate the fact I will then have quite alot to lose again!!!

in the grand scheme of things trudy 28lbs is not a lot to lose compared with what you have lost already ;) I did the questionaire again on dukan yesterday after my comment about maybe the attack period had changed and it came back with 10.3 for me ... I think i will see how i look at 10.8 and take it from there as i would like to be on conso for my holiday in july

not to self KICK UP THE JACKSY so i get there LOL

just had a 1/4 of the turkey mince flan for lunch with a mug of black coffee & a pint of water... im stuffed.... was stuffed yesterday but it didnt stop me from mars bar hunting LOL

Back