ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

Ellie your bodys trying to tell you something, to just could be as simple as a restfull day *big hug* x

or maybe its telling me to get off my fat lazy but and do something this week LOL

Hahaha have a good Dukan day and take care x

glad to read your feeling a bit better Ellie - thinking this morning could it be a drop in blood sugar levels - no sugar in our diet is there plus you do a physical job when not sat on the Aga :D

after you said that chris i did wonder.... so yesterday afternoon after being giddy all morning i ate a couple of hubbys mars bars but didnt make any difference so going to make an appointment with the doc.... due a smear test anyway so will mention it when they are checking my blood pressure

Best have any changes checked out by doctor hope you've had no dizzy spells today x

MARS BARS !!!!!!!!!!

i know i know LOL not been quite so bad today

last minute .com :p ive decided to go visiting my bestest friend in the world this weekend so getting the train down to warrington on friday :D cant wait to see her as its her birthday tommorrow and ive not seen her since november :D and i get to see my gorgeous 1 year old godson woop woop

tuesday PP
B- 2 apple crumble muffins & quark icing
L- mince flan & cottage cheese sf jelly
D- salmon
S- muffin & orange mousse

Ellie please can you send me one of those Mars Bars!!! I love impromptu visits - bet your friend gonna be sooo pleased to see you and I am sure she will see quite a difference in you from November........

shes chuffed im coming down :D and we are out on the town saturday night which is always a right good laff ...now what dress to take with me :rolleyes:

Wednesday PV
B- 2 carrot cake muffins, vanilla quark icing
L- leftover chicken curry & a handfull of prawns thrown in
D- fish pie (white fish, smoked haddock, salmon, prawns) the stock had mushrooms & green beans cooked in it and wa s topped with celeriac mash
S- muffin, rhubarb & ff greek yoghurt

oh lovely food day! Which dress to chose??? One that you haven't worn before !!!! You have plenty to chose from! LOL.... Can you break your 4 bottle record of last time???Now that would be impressive!!! When are you leaving??? Is hubby staying home? If so a girls weekend - ohhhhhh - what fun!!! x

Love the sound of the girls night out :)....off plan/on plan?

As for your menu, love the sound of the fish pie - is it comparable to normal? x

Girls nights are the best nights love them xxx

be on plan all weekend foodwise But i will be having a few drinks... used to be a cider or lager drinker but I have changed back to morgans spiced & diet coke lol... and when its my turn to buy the drinks i get myself a diet coke and ask for it to be put in the same size glass ive been drinking from lol... i always get my drinks made long anyway ;) friends never notice :p

leaving friday... going into aberdeen with hubby for him starting work at 6am:zz: ouch !! im going into the office with him to drink free coffee till my train at 8am lol he's in charge of all the animals this weekend... im actually dreading coming back as i know the chaos that will have been caused in the house with 1 cat, 2 dogs & 6 kittens running riot:giggle:

just about to bake a a few days worth of muffins.... tonight im going to make up a nice salad for eating for lunch on the train and possibly some yoghurt & rhubarb :D

Enjoy yourself, the rest and a good laugh with your bezzy is just what the Dr ordered. .....not Dr Dukan ofcourse heve would never prescribe alcohol xxx

chicken ham & egg salad prepared for lunch on the train tommorrow & the next 3 days muffins baked and packed.... im all packed apart from bits i need to throw in the bag at the last minute LOL. good PP day today :D

Thursday PP
B- 2 passion fruit muffins & passion fruit quark icing
L- salmon & cottage cheese
D- chicken & ham
s- muffin

Back