ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

Have a fab, fab time Ellie - hope it's great fun............ Sure you will be Dukan friendly apart from the drink. Hope hubby keeps everything ship shape whilst your away and you don't come back to chaos!!!! Jealous.com!

Hope you have a lovely time x

Sitting in the station eating my muffins & drinking my costa coffee lol food will be dukan friendly as my friend & her hubby are on the plan ;) have my salad with me for lunch on the train

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Will look out for you lol

Forgot to say I weighed in at 154 this morning so back to my previous weight :D

Ellie have a good weekend I'll wave too as you speed through Durham x

YAY change your stats then lady - have a fab weekend - hope the hangover isn't too severe!!! Pics of dress you chose to wear!

Can't change stats on the phone so will change them Sunday when I'm home :)

Good food day again despite traveling etc

Friday PV
B- 3 goji berry muffins
L- 2 boiled eggs, ham, chicken & a mixed salad
D- chicken casserole

Good start to the weekend Ellie, fab menu - bet it is nice to see your friend again - did she notice quite a difference in you?? Hope so. Early nite for me I think as still shattered from last weekend!!! Must be getting old - out to the theatre with my boss tomorrow nite - not really feeling it tbh - rather have a nite in watching BGT!!! HMMMM not just getting old but boring too!!!! LOL - have fun shopping tomorrow!

Trudy that's my perfect night in watching bgt and love the voice x Ellie good food day even with you being away from home x

She seen a huge difference in me and her hubby went wow lol ive been awake since 5am as godson woke up so I had nice cuddles in bed with him till 7am to let everyone else get a full night sleep lol

Have a great day Ellie x my muffins are what kept me on Dukan last night it was 1 before we got home and its only a two min walk from hotel a few came bag for 'last one' they wanted pizza but everywhere had stopped delivery so I made sandwiches and I ate todays muffin allowance, though it a better a naughty bite than bread. So no bran today : -(

Oh well well done Siddid - good plan of action - hope your having a pv day today so at least there can be some variety!!!

Well I had a wee flutter each way in seabass .... Should get a nice wee sum back for that one :D

Me too Ellie £1each way on seabass hahaha last of the big gamblers x

Well we did a sweepstake and none of mine were close - the boss won!!!! No fair!!! LOL....... Find it hard to watch though all those fallers - not nice......... Hope your having a great night Ellie - have your beaten your four bottle record!!!! If so I hope you remembered the ibuprofen!!!! Any nice shopping today???? Hubby needs to the feel the pain in the credit card region - hee hee!

Ellie hope you add some dresses to your collection if your out and about today and as Trudy said minus the headache x

HOws the head hun????? x

Heads really bad... I'm actually dieing on the train :(

Oh poor Ellie......I'm feeling your pain......more tablets and a good nap will put you right x

Back