ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

had to get out of bed at 12 last night to take painkillers as it felt like someone was stabbing me in the back :(

Any news from the Docs yet Ellie ?

I rang them this morning and they said my sample didn't show anything, they haven't bothered to send it to the lab and told me to hand another one in, it's a 20 mile round trip to the docs from here so I'm blooming annoyed . Hubby said to go to a & e which I will do if I'm like that tonight again, seems to have eased a bit today

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ellie1969 said:
I rang them this morning and they said my sample didn't show anything, they haven't bothered to send it to the lab and told me to hand another one in, it's a 20 mile round trip to the docs from here so I'm blooming annoyed . Hubby said to go to a & e which I will do if I'm like that tonight again, seems to have eased a bit today

Quite obviously there is an infection there, up your water intake to try and flush it out...I know, I know we already drink an
ocean a day but worth a try if it gets worse oh advice is a must , a&e....

tuesday PP
B- savoury herb gallette, quark & smoked salmon
L- salmon & cottage cheese
D- turkey mince flan & BBQ sauce, SF jelly
S- tofu cream

hmmmm not sure if the scales are playing tricks with me or not but i may actually get to target this week :eek:
weight last thursday was 151.8 before i went down to fife, monday was 151 ... i was extatic with this... yesterday I was 150 :eek: and this morning i was 149.4 :D ....wont get despondent if it goes back up... could be cos of the problems im having with my waterworks lol

ellie1969 said:
hmmmm not sure if the scales are playing tricks with me or not but i may actually get to target this week :eek:
weight last thursday was 151.8 before i went down to fife, monday was 151 ... i was extatic with this... yesterday I was 150 :eek: and this morning i was 149.4 :D ....wont get despondent if it goes back up... could be cos of the problems im having with my waterworks lol

Ellie xxx everything that I can cross is crossed even my eyes xxx

Im looking forward to snacking on 3 of these lovely carrot cake muffins out in the sun today nom nom

Attachments

• image-3402823611.jpg
    image-3402823611.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 37
Mmmmm they look scrumptious Ellie. :) Hope you're feeling better today. You're lucky to have the sun, we've got fog and drizzle today. Fingers crossed for your TW and thanks again for the advice yesterday.Katie x

ellie1969 said:
Im looking forward to snacking on 3 of these lovely carrot cake muffins out in the sun today nom nom

You are the queen of muffins xxx have you tried the coconut Dukan flavoring?

Thanks Sara
Haven't triedthe coconut yet sididd , still lots of flavourings in my cupboard I need to use first

Ellie what is rep power I cant find out what it is?????

Its an icon on a thread where you can rate it I think,, it also increases when you post certain amounts

eta now ive logged onto the laptop there is a wee star icon under the users stats... if you click on it you can add too their reputation if they are a help to other members or have given a piece of good advice etc

Last edited:
NOOOOO I am the muffin queen!!! LOL! Made a batch of choccy ones yesterday using cocoa powder as a tolerated - OMG amazing - amazing - amazing!!!! Loving them!!!! Defo no sharing with them! xEllie soooo excited if you get to target this week - it is only Wednesday so you could actually go under target couldn't you at this rate????? WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! Having a bbq tonight to make the most of this fine weather - got myself a steak, some chicken, some venison sausages (may not indulge) and might get a piece of salmon too!!!!!!!!! PP day heaven!!!! Not sure if gonna have vodka and diet coke or just the diet coke!!! LOL! x

Be good and have the diet coke ;) wish I could have a BBQ but it would be a waste with just me here tonight lol I'm currently out in the garden in my bra and shorts catching some rays..... Not a pretty sight but I don't care lol

i'd be the talk of the village if i was in the garden with my bra and shorts on......they would have to look out of the upstairs windows so.....do you dare me to give them a flash lol......wont dare i'm a softy lol xxx

lol sididd your mad :D

Im just a tad excited here :D Hubby has agreed to buy me a new pony so this handsome stud muffin will be joining us shortly

Attachments

• kirtle kriptonite 2.jpg
    kirtle kriptonite 2.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 41
Oh details pls!! Looks a nice chap V exciting!!! x Thought you might want to see one of our boy from the weekend! Wish he could be as angelic as he looks!!! LOL;)

Attachments

• casanova.jpg
    casanova.jpg
    507.2 KB · Views: 46
Back