ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

He's a 4 year old stallion standing at 14hh and owned by the stud I've used the last 2 years, they are reducing numbers due to illness and he's by a stallion I wanted to use but he was PTS just before I could and he is out of the mare my friends pony is out of and she's lovely. He's part broken so once he's covered my girls I'll get him backed

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh wow trudy he's stunning

V v exciting Ellie - always lovely to have a youngster to bring along - love his colour - will he get lighter with age or stay steel grey????? When do you bring him home? What fun - will you keep him entire???? We are gelding one of our yearlings on Friday - little man getting a bit full of himself and starting to annoy the yearling filly he is out with - Lionel wanted to leave hime for another 6 months but glad we re doing him sooner!!! Shame about it being fly weather but at least we have the indoor to use to keep him moving around......

hes staying entire as i dont think there are many entire stallions with that bloodline now....he will eventually get lighter ... have been told hes very easy to handle etc so will soon see when he arrives off the transporter lol

well another good food day and amazing weather which i spent laying in the sun in my bra and shorts lol its to be like this for a while yet :D

Wednesday PV
B- home made yoghurt & rhubarb, carrot cake muffin & quark icing
L- chicken & boiled egg mixed salad, carrot cake muffin & quark icing
D- cottage pie topped with carrot & swede mash, asparagus, carrot cake muffin & quark icing

restless nights sleep with the excitement and nerves of buying my first stallion... really hope he is as much of a sweetie as they say he is LOL cant wait till he gets here and i can start playing with him hehe

weighed in this morning again and im not sure what im doing but its working .... 148.6lbs thats a drop of .8lbs after a PV day :D maybs its the asparagus lol only .6lbs to go to target ....surely i wont binge now when im within a hairsbreath :rolleyes:

.6 Ellie that's just a big weeeeeee lol fingers crossed for weigh in for you ooooooooo the excitement xxx and don't even mention sabotaging when tour this close xxx

haha sididd.... or a visit from the whoosh fairy.... not had one of those in a while.... was in the mars bar cupboard last night taking my vitamins and i almost reached for one but then smiled at myself and shut the door quickly lol

hmmm mention the whoosh fairy and she appears lol... not had anything to eat or drink yet so re-weighd 147.8 :eek: will see what the scales say in the morning

Yahooooooo - well today can be your Target day - even if the scales move after today!!!! LOL - Well done for avoiding the mars bars..... Keep on it Ellie - think Chris could do with a bit of company over at conso! Still worried about her - having a tough time - hopefully managing to stick to plan at the same time - not great timing for her to have sooo much stress.....

i keep repeating to myself... i am not scared of conso... im not scared of conso... who am i trying to kid im terrified lol

Nah your not - we are horsey gals Ellie - tough as old boots - honestly though having had time to put it into perspective I am not worried about it - we both know we can stick to the rules and just having the veg every day is gonna feel like a treat - just think unlimited rhubarb!!!! I am ready for conso now and will make a plan in the next week or so about whether I am gonna wait for it or move on................... 50/50 at the moment but defo feel much better now that I have given myself that option! Have a great day

oi less of the old boot lol farmfoods better stock up on rhubarb then lol .... and OMG i can have carrot cake muffins every day too yum yum.... those ones i made yesterday were lush hehe .... hope the weight stays off... would be great to get tp target before the end of the month so i can get my head round conso for my holiday in july

Oh wow Ellie it'd be great if you move to conso next week !!!!

Your posts are brimming with happiness it's great to read :) x

thank you :D

just got off the phone with 2 horse transport companies, theres a heck of a difference in price went with the lower as he will deliver him same day as picked up and give him hay, the other company stables overnight and doesnt feed them hay

Ellie just think of all the food options you can enjoy on your holidays once your in conso....I'm so excited for you xxxx and Trudy sounds like you've decided to go with Ellie xxxx you girls are our inspiration and motivational coaches xxx well done to vyou both xxx

Ditto what Sid said :)

Gee shucks guys I'm blushing now... No hang on it's sunburn lol out sunbathing in the garden again, might as well take advantage of the sun to start my tan for France otherwise I'll fry lol. It's Been boiling here today, my neighbour was in delivering hay this morning and said he was loving the weather but gutted he was going on holiday to Orkney tomorrow as he will just spend the week thinking about all the jobs he could have got done lol

Got a friend coming to stay tommorow as she is judging at the show on Saturday so helping me load the baby in the morning, this will be interesting haha

Back