ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

2lb is nothing Ellie - hope your feeling better by now and the bug has gone. I am struggling today but just made a big dinner and feeling slightly better - bad planning on my part, was away from home and didn't take enough protein to keep me going - ended up pulling into KFC and buying just a plain chicken breast for £4 cos I was going crazy with hunger!!! Trying to explain I didn't want the bun etc - hard going LOL! xx

Well it's 2nd of January and I'm back 100% to get the last bit off :) weighed myself and it's still just the 2lbs gained since before Xmas, I've still got that bug :( had a hellish day yesterday and was throwing up whenever I walked as my stomach was so acidic ... Feeling slightly better this morning, just finishing my coffe then I'm off out to ride as it's such a nice morning. Hubby turned the rest of the ponies out before he went cycling so just the one I'm riding left in... He's gonna be in a right mood haha

Have a lovely ride Ellie - hope your tummy calms down and you can finally start to feel a bit better - acidic tummies are very unpleasant. Look at your stats - such a small weight to lose now - bet it will be gone in no time and you will be moving onto the next phase! How exciting is 2012 looking. xx

Ride was rather entertaining... Tried to go out the yard and up the road... Got as far as my neighbours then he spotted the pony eating cows ;) spent 15 minutes fighting with him swearing at him trying to get him past as he was trying to climb the hedges at the side of the road to get away from them. Tried to get off to lead him past... As soon as my feet were out the stirrups he launched himself in the air and almost deposited me on the road, lol so thought I'd take him in the stubble field but he spotted the pony eating straw bales *sigh* and the tyre tracks so couldn't even get him in the gates. Ended up schooling in our hay field then took him up the other road to cool off so wasn't enjoyable at all ... Special needs pony that he is !!

Have just read your diary from start to finish Ellie. You are an inspiration and have done amazingly well on dukan. Wow. Well done doesn't even cover it.

LMAO - sorry Ellie but hilarious - I think I would have let the cows and straw bales eat him!! All your fault of course for leaving him in on his own!! Hope your feeling better! x

Well done Ellie, 2lbs will be off in no time (if not already, I wouldn't be surprised!) - you know exactly what you're doing by now :) must confess that I read your last post and thought "a pony eating cows.. How big is this pony?!" ;-)

It's a big pony but the cows are rather partial to eating him he told me afterwards when he was a quivering wreck ;)

I've not done as planned the last couple of days as still feeling cruddy ... Hubby back at work today so I should be able to keep myself busy and get back on track

4th January PP
Breakfast- left over salmon & prawns , black coffee
Mid morning- black coffee & glass of water
Lunch- 2 egg omelette , ham, black coffee, glass of water
Mid afternoon- sf jelly & 2 glasses of water
Dinner- Cajun spiced chicken breast & 1/2 tub cottage cheese 2 glasses water
Snack- gallette & FF greek yoghurt 1 glass of water

Last edited:
ive recovered but my body hasnt lol ... less padding on the ole butt leaves less cushioning :(

i am pleased with myself for getting through today....hopefully thats me back on track *phew*

ive recovered but my body hasnt lol ... less padding on the ole butt leaves less cushioning :(

i am pleased with myself for getting through today....hopefully thats me back on track *phew*

Same here Ellie Monday & Tuesday were a bit rocky but today Ive been fine thank goodness :)

Good job Ellie, really hard to get back on the pony so to speak after a bit of a break!!! I struggled after my toffee vodka I really did - just had the most yummy dinner tho - better than anything I ate off Dukan tbh!!! LOL - this wind needs to get lost now - very bored of spooky ponies all day long but to be fair they are trying to be brave. One of our broodmares has come in early to foal and is getting all the stallions believing its breeding season already! They wish!LOL!

poor boys lol type of stallions/mares do you have at the yard ?? im hoping to send my mare away earlier this year but shes not looking so good at the minute having lost most of the coat over her back due to rain scald :( she is putting weight back on though so thats a relief. my friend has a stunning TB stallion who i may use on my other mare who is due to foal june

We have Morgans Ellie - nice cross with a connie!!! x

oh lovely

My old four legged friend had a pony eating bridge to contend with - every single time we went across this old Bailey wooden bridge, he would insist I get off and lead him over.... Definitely a mind of their own, ponies!

Morgans are beautiful, you are really lucky!

I used to ride a lot but had back problems and I suppose I lost my nerve a bit. Taken up sailing as a substitute - boats don't need feeding quite as often and can be left to their own devices for longer! Not sailing weather at the moment though...

oooh Ellie you made me laugh this morning with your pony tales :) You should write a book! (Speaking of books, I downloaded "War Horse" onto my Kindle and cried my eyes out!).

2lbs on is nothing - sorry you've been unwell and hope you're ok soon.

x

Stomach wasn't so bad yesterday, but so tired today as been awake all night worrying with the wind , when I was up at the loo at midnight I looked out the window to check the mare as her top door was open ... Was worried the roof would come off but she was happy as larry head sodding wet facing the wind lol silly creature ;)

Back