ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

grrr im tired and grumpy this morning... well grumpier than normal :p woke up at 5.15 then couldnt get back to sleep again for ages... alarm went off at 7 and i stupidly switched it off and fell back asleep till 9am.... got a headache now and i know im gonna be so tetchy later...still windy but not as cold ...no muffins ready for breakfast so i think ill have eggs then make a tuna or salmon pate for lunch & try make bread

Hope your feeling less grumpy after some breakfast Ellie - annoying when you can't sleep isn't it! Let me know how the bread turns out - not ever been tempted to stray from my wonderful muffins but maybe I should consider it especially after the celeriac success - despite all the lovely food here I am missing my fish pie/cottage pie!!! LOL! x

i just went for the trusty muffins lol ... cinnamon and goji berry yummmmmm didnt get breakfast till 11 LOL however i am hungry again.... damn pp days lol

Wel I hope you have eaten your weight in protein and are not feeling hungry any more! How was your day - horsey behave himself??? Does he know something is up!!? Ours always do and become a bit 'special' for a day or so!!! Is hubby out of the doghouse yet???? If so I hope he paid his dues!!!! LOL x

we are talking and thats about it lol... pony definately knows somethings in the air ;) ... have eaten well today again... sneaky peak on the scales this morning shwed a big loss but will see what they say saturday

Thursday PP
B- 2 cinnamon goji berry muffins, vanilla quark icing, 2 black coffees
L- 2 egg omelette & ham, black coffee
D- 2 venison burgers & cottage cheese
S- sf jelly, home made yoghurt, muffin

they are nice... tescos do them :D

oh my im stuffed.... i was hungry at 11 but had a glass of water & another coffee to keep me going till lunch ... had my lasagne at 1.30 and oooft im full up.... hopefully manage my stew later but may not have my side helping of swede & carrot mash

The venison burgers from Tesco are really nice - I find they're often on offer too. I'm guessing not many people are brave enough to try them but I ate them in my pre-Dukan life too so they don't faze me.

SOOOOO excited to see what the scales say for you tomorrow Ellie!!! You have had a great week so I hope the loss is as you hope/expect. Sounds like a lovely PV day today - enjoy!!! Your hubby is lucky that you let him off the hook so soon - I would still be feeling little put out!!! LOL!x

I read everything quickly... Did I understand that a certain gentleman is in the dog house and that you're feeding him canine food? (hi hi hi!)...
:)

hes not forgiven yet :p just speaking now lol .... i have been made happy today with the arrival of my ice cream maker.... now got to wait 24 hours so i can use it ho hum .... mmmm ice cream tommorrow for pud

eta my scales said 4lbs this morning but will see what it its on official weigh day tomorrow :D

How did said pony do in the double??? No spitting of bits or throwing of teddies I hope!! x

didnt get a chance as hubby had to work later than planned so he will ride him in it tommorrow.... he was pessoad again and went well and been hot clothed tonight. will hot cloth him again tommorow then wash his legs & tail when he comes in at night then its show on sunday eeek

we are forcast heavy snow tommorrow & sunday so could all be up in the air lol

great food day again , so glad to be back on track for well over a week now :D

Friday PV
B- 2 cinnamon goji berry muffins & vanilla quark icing, 2 black coffees
L- lasagne, black coffee
D- Stew with carrot & swede mash
S- muffin

yup 3lbs ...so chuffed im like this >>> :D

just used my ice cream maker and made toffee frogurt....yum yum yum what a treat :)

PP today and had visitors so ermmm... went a bit off track

B- 2 passion fruit muffins & passion fruit quark icing, 2 black coffees
L- 2 egg omelette & ham, black coffee
D- well after 8pm :eek: 2 grilled chicken breasts while everyone else had a chippy
snack- muffin, frogurt .... erm and shared 2 bottles of wine :p

oh and typicly cos i had so much to do with the pony for the show tommorrow he hasnt been ridden in his show stuff.... hes not been washed.... is been snowing heavy ... and it looks like im gonna be up at 5am tommorrow to do everything :( we had visitors was nice to have company here for a change though and they almost had to stay the night as it took a few attempts to get out our drive LOL

Last edited:
Back