ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

ive posted it in the recipe section already :D

oh yes try it :D mmmmmmm yum yum might be nice lol

had a busy day today, there was a bit rain this morning but it soon cleared up and i managed to get some of the garden cleared and my rhubarb planted :D the previous owners of the house had let the garden get overgrown in the 3 years they had lived here :( its amazing what im finding in the wilderness. tommorow its to be 16 degrees :p might get the bikini on out in the garden lol will get some more clearing done

food has been good today... really must kick on as its my friends wedding in just under 2 weeks

Monday PP
B- passion fruit muffins & passion fruit quark icing, 2 black coffees
L- salmon
s- ham & turkey
D- ham & cottage cheese
s- muffin, ff greek yoghurt & rhubarb

Thats a pretty good menu to be fair Ellie - good job! Be lovely when your rhubarb starts growing!!! No point me trying to grow anything, I have black fingers - everything always dies - also don't have a 'garden' - loads of green space but no veggie patch!!! Boss said I could have the site of the old muck heap but honestly would be a major mission to do something with that spot!!!! Gonna try your sweet and sour sauce this week - looking forward to it. Ate so much today - felt naughty but actually was all good diet food!!!! Back to work tomorrow - fingers crossed it's not raining still in the morning!

its gonna be a mammoth task getting this garden back to its former glory.... the big flower beds are now just weeds and grass some of the bushes and trees look dead but i wont hack at them untill they start budding just to make sure lol .... gotta get someone in to look at the pond as well as the waterfall isnt working and i suspect because they have let the beds grow over they have mown over the power cables for the pumps

There's a lot of talk about rhubard, is it unlimited ? I'm getting excited thought fruit in cruise wasnt

Sorry pressed button too fast, told you I was getting excited. Yeah are they classing rhubarb as veg I confused: -0

Thanks I love rhubarb x

your not allowed rhubarb in attack ;) ... its 100gm as a tolerated item on a PP day and not tollerated on a pv day as its a veg so can have more than the 100gm

Still haven't done anything with my rhubarb that I was soooo excited to buy about three weeks ago!!! How long does it last in the fridge? LOL! Gonna have to have a PV day today as my bosses birthday and I have been invited to lunch (seriously forgot about it!!!)- going to a v posh restaurant and I know they will want me to join them with bubbly but gonna stick to the driving rule and stay with diet coke. Might therefore have some rhubarb tonite!!! Oh the excitement! Hate changing my days around - really puts me out of kilter for the week!!! Note to self - really not a big deal!!! LOL!

as long as it looks fresh it should be ok LOL .... ive been sitting ready the highland show schedule and trying to decide whos going lol... its so hard as the one you think wont be ready usually looks the best nearer the show... damn early closing dates

I tend to cook the rhubarb and keep it in the fridge in little containers for a quickie breakfast or pud - just add 0% total yoghurt and yum! Helps when I have eyes shut first thing in the morning....
Keeps for a while like that as well.

Might just do that ST - can't believe the judge we have for RH Ellie - he is pants!!!! GREAT! Not sure if we are gonna make the trip this year with him doing the classes as will almost be a wasted trip and seeing as it is 800 miles round trip I am not sure!!! He is judging a local show in May here and I said to my boss, lets enter RHS and then do our local show to see how we go and make a plan then. That way we lose our stabling costs and entry fees but better than not entering and deciding we want to go!!! I rang them today for our schedule as not arrived but will enter on line tomorrow when they go live! I hate to miss the show but as you know there is no point showing under someone who you know actively doesn't like your horse!!! LOL! Hope you have had a lovely day. I am off to make some mince and BNS/Celeriac cottage pie to make the most of my PV day!!! x

oh pants about the judge :( i have a little black book for each of my ponies LOL

had a good eating day again... gotta keep going ...wedding in less than 2 weeks :)

Tuesday PV
B- 2 apple crumble muffins with caramel quark icing, 2 black coffees
L- chicken, sweet n sour sauce, bean sprouts, black coffee
s- ham, turkey, sf jelly, beetroot (not all together i may add lol)
D- venison sausage casserole (onions mushrooms carrots) & roast buttenut squash
s- rhubarb, ff greek yoghurt, muffin

ellie1969 said:
oh pants about the judge :( i have a little black book for each of my ponies LOL

had a good eating day again... gotta keep going ...wedding in less than 2 weeks :)

Tuesday PV
B- 2 apple crumble muffins with caramel quark icing, 2 black coffees
L- chicken, sweet n sour sauce, bean sprouts, black coffee
s- ham, turkey, sf jelly, beetroot (not all together i may add lol)
D- venison sausage casserole (onions mushrooms carrots) & roast buttenut squash
s- rhubarb, ff greek yoghurt, muffin

Ellie i think u should box me up some of your muffins and send 'em my way, im yet to make a good batch!!! Lol

Ellie where can I find the venison sausage caserole recipie sound lush,.

Back