ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

tuesday PP
B- Oatbran porridge, 2 black coffees, 1 pint water
L- 1/4 turkey mince flan, black coffee, 1 pint water
D- salmon & cottage cheese, 1 pint water
Snacks- raspberry mousse, sf jelly & ham

Looks like the kick up the jacksy worked Miss Ellie, nice menu today - hope there were no late additions - defo want to be in conso for your holiday and more than achievable - I think if you get to 10 st 8 that when you go into conso you will probably continue to lose a bit - I can't see that your weight remains stable when so little changes really - mind you what do I know?? Your turn for a great week and a good loss to show for it. Gooooo Ellie!!! LOL!

nope no late additions as i was watching superfat versus super skinny then the truth behind fat LOL ....monday nights viewing was the biggest loser and i was saying to hubby that i had lost more percentage wise than most of them without the intense exercise LOL

been up most of the night on the loo... no shift on the scales though.... did a big order on holland & barret website as they have the half price deals on.... 8 bags of julian graves oatbran for £7.07 also got some aloe vera colon cleanse as ive had a lazy bowel for years and all that senakot cant be good for me .... was cheaper buying 2 x 60 tabs than 1x120 ....postage only £1.99 so great for me as we live 40 miles from the nearest shop :p

Ahhh good girl Ellie, well done. I missed out on Tuesday night fat viewing - really enjoy watching them now I am on a diet but couldn't face them when I wasn't. I would have come third in Biggest Loser which means I would have won £2500. Hmmmm what would I have spent it on!!!? Didn't they look great though and is it Colin the winner - what a transformation! They did slog their guts out though!!! Hope you have nice things planned for the day, your Holland and Barrat order was a bargain - I went in on Monday to get the extra fine Oatbran but they were out of stock:mad:, I have plenty of the normal cut but really prefer the extra fine for my muffins!!!! After only having one groom yesterday we have four so gonna try and make the most of it!!! LOLOLO! x

yes colin was the winner and he done well..... I thought the girl that was on her own would have done better as she was so determined but most of them had made a huge difference. when i seen amymac i thought to myself she hasnt lost much untill she got into her gym stuff.... even hubby said the dress did her no favours and made her look fat LOL..... the moaning faced coloured girl that won the holiday she really looked good :D

Agree - whoever told Amymac that that dress was flattering needs shooting!!! But wasn't her face just beautiful - nice make up!!! Jessie did amazing and really had tranformed herself away from the house. I was surprised the other finalist - the Welsh one - weighed as much as she did as I thought she looked lighter than 14st 12 or whatever it was she was. Her dress was flattering but maybe a bit old for her????? Dunno - what do I know! LOLOLOLOL! Also thought Paula would have lost more though her boyfriend looked soooo different!!!

yep there wasnt much difference in paula at all .... maybe shes just one of those unfortunate ppl that will be ball shaped not matter what :( but her boyfriend looked brilliant

Ball shaped ????? LOLOLOL - soooo flattering - I think the offical name for it is apple!!!! Lordy - nearly spilled my morning coffee from laughing!!! x

apple ... ball .... all the same shape LOL

You girls crack me up :D...lol

Thought Paula's eyes looked really lovely, she certainly lost the weight in her face :)...perhaps less so in her body...strange that after all that diet and exercise

Jessie looked like she'd totally got her act together with her diet and exercise off the show and showed improvement in her attitude too :)

Paula's bf was a different person - loved the different hairstyle they gave him too - just shows what a decent style can do!

Amy Mac - Agree on the dress and thought they could've done something a bit more natural with the make up, it was a bit ageing...

Sarah the welsh girl looked soooooo different, but thought the hairstyle was a bit ageing

:) end of my twopenneth of the biggest loser :)

as for the truth about fat last night ellie, I finished watched it and felt like the whole show didn't really "tell" me anything - other than that being overweight isn't a simple caloriesin vs calories out equation. What did you think of it?

Missed supersize vs superskinny - will watch it on catch up at some point :) x

i didnt watch it all.... hubby had it on but what i did see didnt really tell you much at all.... i would rather have watched a big fat gypsy wedding LOL

its been a stonking hot day here today... dear me is this our summer in march lol... been into the nearest town and found the feed merchants so managed to get my iodine spray in ready for foaling.... OMG its only 12 weeks :eek: and they have ordered me in agricultural sized bags of straight feeds for the horses.... refuse to pay over the odds for the same stuff in a bag with a pic of a pony on it :p

just in from riding my Highland pony..... i usually hate riding him and havent ridden him since last summer as hes so boring stubborn & lazy.... oh my word he was really forward going and bouncy.... maybe its cos im 5 stone lighter LOL .... he however is going on the dukan diet as i had to try 5 different girths on him till i found one that fitted :p he also freaked at the cows while my baby boy walked calmly by with hubby.... errr maybe its actually me thats scared of them LOL

Its another stonkingly sunny day here again... just about to go out and get the horses in for a few hours then its into the garden we go to do more weed clearing in the borders & chopping off dead branches off the shrubs & climbers... move some raspberrys that seem to be growing in the shrub border back to the fruit area LOL... will hopefully get that section of the garden finished today and start again on the bigger one.

will ride fatso later while hubbys riding the bayboy in his double bridle :p

Oh glad the sun is shining - I am having a dark day today!!!! Rode one of my horses and I was just not good enough - soooo frustrating - ended on a good note with lovely canter/halt transitions but I just did not get him right today and nothing felt good!!! Changed saddles as have been using my bosses one and I hate it - just not comfy!!! Will need to look at a new saddle when I go to the states in October!!! Also Ben and I still at loggerheads about eating, just had a call from his childminder to say he threw up what he ate today - agreeing it was a protest sick which he is clever at - so another day of fun ahead!!! REALLY hard not to get cross which is a horrible feeling. Anyways, hope bayboy behaves in his double (or not which would be funny) and that your fatso is bouncy and full of himself to burn a few extra calories for you free of charge. I could eat the house today so gonna have to be a bit regimented I think - got a box of mince flan in the fridge for lunch - might manage the whole lot and a bit of tofu creme too!!!! Enjoy your gardening Ellie -defo my idea of torture!!

it really is glorious out there and to continue all next week as well :D Ive washed all the bedding although hubby has peed me off as hes stuffed hankies in his pillow case so now all my red sheets are fluffy grrrr. Just ate 2 big bowls of left over stew with swede & carrot chucked in and now back out to the garden

got my border all weeded, patio weeded, rasps moved, so busy busy outside all day... that garden is starting to look really good :) and bonus of nice fresh bed to climb into tonight :D

nice big salad for dinner tonight and got rhubarb in the oven for afters yum yum.

Thursday PV
B- 2 cinnamon goji berry muffins, vanilla quark icing
L- stew with carrot & swede
D- 2 chicken breasts, boiled egg, mixed salad & beetroot
S- muffin, rhubarb & yoghurt

Nice day today by the looks of it Ellie. Did you get to ride in the end? Hope if you did that they were both well behaved. Meant to say it must be you that has a fear of cows!! I don't like riding in the same field as them that's for sure!!! LOL!

yep both ponies well behaved :)

Must stop weighing myself daily as its up and down like a bleeding yoyo and it isnt doing my moral any good. the lbs i gained are not shifting but a couple of them could have been a difference in where i weighed when i got the new scales or the fact its the new scales lol will weigh tommorrow and adjust my stats accordingly so im not kidding myself that i only have 6lbs to go LOL.

was very foggy and chilly here first thing but suns breaking through now so off out to do more gardening etc

The scales are doing the same to me Ellie :( and my mood for the day depends entirely on the outcome of what they tell me each morning! D'oh x

it must be when we get to the last 6 lbs or so that they want to bring us back down to earth with a crash lol

Hope the scales show a difference tomorrow Ellie. I just can't weigh every day as like most of us it affects my day sooo much and I would be sooo depressed if I was showing a gain. I get nervous every Monday before weigh in just in case I have gained - like this week although I have stuck with the plan I feel fatter so I am worried already!!!! Agree that the closer you get to target the further away it seems. But look at CD, you will get there and really soon if you have a consistent couple of weeks. You know you lose really well if you have a good week! Are you ready for your show tomorrow??? Exciting - is hubby riding and you being the groom or the other way around??? When is your first outing this year yourself in the saddle? I was just looking at schedule for Three Counties and think we are gonna take five- mind you always end up rushing around as our breed classes run one after the other so not sure if I can manage five!!!! LOL! Today the very first day that has felt like summer - yay - that said we lose an hour on Sat night - yuck - only consolation is the extra light!!!!

Back