ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

Hi glad you are feeling better, take it easy till you are fully better, sounds like it knocked u for 6. Your weight loss is inspirational! I started to read your diary last night, I love it that even though you were doing house up you STILL stuck to plan. Have only got a quarter of way through, and read another diary on here I like it that we can log our stuff down and be able to look back on achievments, it also helps me realise we all kinda have the same struggles with food sometimes.
Hope you have a good day x

hi ellie glad you are feeling better. I have never made muffins , which recipe do you use , is it one out of the dukan books or one from on here,love to try them

Hi just wanted to say THANKYOU for the sweet n sour sauce recipe, just made it for later for my snacks and its lovely!! I am gonna make some more after tea and stick it in a jam jar so got some for tomorrow, if i made a load do u think it would keep ok as its vinegar? I think i put a tiny bit too much water in as it was v runny, so thats a good excuse to do it again! Hope u are still feeling ok x

Evening, pleased your back on the mend xx, Ellie 4 days without scales.......don't think I could do it. OMG think I'll put mine in my case when I go on my jolly holidays for two weeks, no weigh in...shock.....horror lol wonder if the withdrawl symptoms are as bad as coming off cabs hahaha

Lol sididd I've coped this morning without them, just tommorrow & Sunday to go then weigh in Monday :D

Had a good food day yesterday again, helps that there is absolutly no temptation in this house haha but the shop is only round the corner :( gonna do a couple of hours clearing out then visit my friend..... She's had a pretty tough time recently with a cancer scare then op to remove the lump, she lost her favourite dog at Xmas then lost her 5 year old dog suddenly the other day. It's awful being so far away as normally I'd be right by her side supporting her :(
Also going to ring another friend to see if I can catch her in.... Mrs never home lol then into my parents for a couple of hours.

Oh I met my sons girlfriend last night . Ages very sweet & shy. Nothing like my son at all lol my son did however embarrass md by saying he'd shown danielle pics of me when I was big eeeek but was saying how skinny I looked lol he even picked me up haha

Will reply layer to those who have asked questions when in back home on laptop as forgot my specs and phone difficult to read xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ellie sounds like your friend has had a rough time, bur even though your not just around the corner she knows you care. Sounds like his girlfriend is a good match for your son...if she's quite and he's not they won't be fighting to be heard above each other lol, your son sounds very proud of you x have a great weekend catching up x

So much for feeling better... Popped inti Asdas on way back from parents abc my ear went pop :eek: now deaf in that ear and in pain

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Poor you : - ( what a week you've had x

ouch! hope you feel better soon, maybe the pressure will ease in ur ear now its popped, hope so x

hope ear will soon be better - your friends will be happy to see you true friendship is always there whether you live near to each other or not. Enjoy your stay seeing your family and friends. Weigh in Monday fingers x its a good un X

Ellie I want to make your sweet chilli sauce but.....I thought I had white wine vinigar in and I don't what do you think I could use as an alternarive????

Hope you have had a good day Ellie and that the ear has sorted itself out so you can hear!!!!

hi girls... now back at the farm with specs and full internet lol will update later as hubbys left the house like a bombsite :rolleyes:

siddid you could maybe try normal white vinegar as the heating process gets rid of it anyway :confused: i think anyway LOL when i was taking it out the microwave to stir it it actually just smelt like vinegar

had a nice weekend but im so glad to be back in the middle of nowhere... cant sleep at the other house due to street lights cars going past pub chucking out time etc etc. we have someone coming to view the house on tuesday and if he makes an offer that we cant refuse we will be selling it. as i said to hubby we could pay for hotel rooms when down visiting rather than paying out money to keep the house going.

food wise was ok but didnt drink enough water as not feeling great and the start of the week was a disaster which is showing on the the scales lol .... weight was up by 5lbs at one point but its sitting at a 1lb gain today :( oh well... TOTM isnt helping and feel really constipated

Thursday PP
B- muffins & quark icing
L- salmon & turkey
D- turkey mince flan & cottage cheese

Friday PP
B- muffins
L- turkey mince flan & cottage cheese
D- roast chicken
s- muller light

Saturday PV
B- muffins
L- chicken & egg salad
D- steak & veg

Sunday PP
B- oatbran porridge
L- 2 scrambled eggs & smoked salmon
D- salmon & cottage cheese

Well a pound up is not the end of the world and a good week this week will put you at target in no time Ellie.... You sound a bit under the weather still so hope that horrible cold does one really soon and you are back on form again..... I think you had a great weekend food wise especially as you were away - not always easy to do...... How are all the neds???? All good I hope - bet you haven't had any energy to do much with them whilst you have been sick??? Any shows coming up???? This weather is driving me nuts - just terrible. Feel like the lovely weather of a month or so ago was totally in my imagination!!! Next week we do the show under the judge that is at Highland so will know whether or not we are gonna make the trip!!!! Really want to go but not if we haven't even got a fighting chance of getting anywhere!!!! The journey is easy for the horse as the roads are great but pretty long for me!!!! We will see!!! Wonder if we both will be at TW by then...... Realised that I passed the TW set by Dr Dukan on Sunday - so if I hadn't changed it I would have reached it early - that would have been nice!!! Glad I have altered it though so onwards and downwards!!! LOL x

Ellie totm and constipation easily adds up to 1lb, no problem for you, you'll get it off this week, echo Trudy hope your feeling better soon xxx

no probs Ellie just means your stuck with me for a bit longer ............ I stayed the same which I knew I would think Im ready for the next bit now :)

sadly no sun here... had a wee bit sun at the other house for the days i was there but freezing cold and rain at night .... and sunny here yesterday but back to lashing rain today.....it supposed to continue right through may :(

Back