ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

yep i know....just been out in my jammies and winter coat taking the bin to the end of the drive.... howling wind and lashing rain this morning.... not nice at all. kinda glad i did get the grass finished the day i was that well lol could be doing with a run of good weather though to get the rest of the jungle tidied

How was your day Ellie? Feeling better I hope??? Weather on and off today with some bursts of sun - went out for a drive with one of the horses but blimmin heck it was wet, wet, wet - came back covered in mud!!!! HOpe the snow doesn't materialise up there! Also hope hubby is taking good care of you and spoiling you a bit!

is he heck lol... its been wild here today.... snow and hailstones... very cold north wind. off to the rare breeds sale tommorrow, some nice sounding ponies also going through the sale ring :rolleyes:

good food day again :)

Friday PP
B- oatbran porridge
L- ham omelette Cheesecake topping
D- 2 chicken breasts & BBQ sauce
S- caramel tofu cream

Hope the snow keeps away sandles or wellies...bet you dont know what to wear lol, have a great day xxx

Oooohhhh a buying spree - new ponies -exciting.com!! xxxx

got there too late again to get a bidding number lol.... a lot of nice ponies this time but making very little money

Hey Ellie, hope you are feeling ok and the snow hasn't materialised - we all need lots of sun to make us feel good. Your menus are sounding good, keeping fingers crossed for your weigh-in.

Did you weigh Ellie or leaving it this week cos of bing sick? Shame you didn't get a bidding number - bet hubby was relieved!!! LOL! x

Morning Ellie, loads of money saved by the sound of it yesterday with getting thete a little late lol thetes always thw next time....set your alarm lol

yeah i weighed in and lost that lb i gained last week... plus the weight that went on during the week lol

hubby was very glad i didnt have a number especially when the baby micro pigs went through LOL at 2 guiness each i would have taken them home as they were so cute.... horses would have hated them though HA !!

had the builder who did our fence in yesterday pricing for my new floor in the other half of the stables barn... so hes coming in this week to measure properly to put the new concrete floor in to get the other 2 stables up. Thinking about ordering a 3rd one that will make an even number of 10 stables ;) Hubby also asked him if he did schools as he does ground clearance etc and turns out he does.... we are thinking we may just do the school this year rather than next as planned which means my hot tub will have to go on hold :(

food was a good day yesterday and seen a drop on the scales again today... i may be a bit dehydrated though as had a few drinks last night with dinner

Saturday PV
B- oatbran porridge
L- omelette, mushrooms & tomato
D- starter of mussels done in garlic & chilli (was amazing & a huge bowl) then a venison steak with caramilsed onions (didnt eat them all) & a large side salad instead of potatoes. there was also slices of parmasan on top but i did myself proud and shoved them to the side of my plate

Love the sound of that menu mmmmmmm and micro pig, mmmmm few roastys sounds lush lol only kiddin hehehe

Yum Yum, last night's dinner sounds delicious. Well done on the weight as well. Hot tub sounds lovely, you'd have to have a sauna as well then you wouldn't care if it was snowing! Micro pigs would get how big in the end? Are they smaller than pygmy ones?

they are quite small but end up larger than ppl think they will lol .... all hubby can think of is filling the freezer with fresh meat when he goes to the sale... all i see is cute fluffy animals lol

Great loss, well done xxx

Ah glad you weighed and have lost the weight from last week and being poorly..... Micro pigs????? Agree with hubby on that one - good for the freezer - not a pig fan tbh!!! Love any babies but unless they are really tame pigs are hard work to handle!!! Will stick to my horses!! Hope the weather is better up north today - we have lovely sunshine if a bit cold!!! Just about to hack out with one of my old girls who has dropped in for a visit - she is looking for work so hopefully will come back to us when my other lovely girl leaves - so sad to lose one but great to have an oldie back especially one who is such a lovely rider - I am soooo lucky to have such nice staff!

nice staff are hard to come by

oh boy do i ache today.,... turned out very nice yesterday afternoon once the snow showers stopped lol got the winter coat back off a load off washing out on the line and did 6 hours gardening.... my back and hamstrings are killing me today lol

supposed to pour down all day today but at the moment its still sunny & dry

Hope the weather held out for you Ellie, its just started hear. At least your exersising xxx

Well I hope you have recovered slightly today Ellie - gardening my idea of hell - defo would pay someone rather than do it myself - happier cleaning the oven tbh!!!! Have black fingers where plants concerned! Horses all good??? Are you over your bug now or is it still lingering? You must be set for a good dukan week - TW can be yours by Saturday for sure!! x

my hamstrings hurt so much today... theres no way i can do any more gardening this week seeing as i have a show on sunday & have to run 1 or 2 ponies out :( at the moment its taking me to walk lol. new show jacket arrived on saturday and its lovely and fitted and a size 12 :D hubby made me model it haha and took pics

Back