Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours! 2013...

OMG I HAVE PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!
Now I am too scared to drive on my own but I'm going to drive to the gym in an hour! Arghhhh!!

Just read this - WELL DONE :D

Hello nettie - So glad to see your gonna plan rather than give up. You will do it if the determination is there hun.

What a busy bee you have been lol Im dizzy just reading it all haha. Hope you have a more chilled weekend x

The meaning of chilled seems to have slipped away from my dictionary! lol
Got up this morning at 8am after the flipping neighbours decided to get the hoover out and the other side decided it was fine to let their children run around screaming! My 2 were still in bed trying to have a lie in as there is no school for 2 weeks.
We all got ready and waiting for someone to come to fit a TV aerial in hollys room ready for her TV going in there tomorrow. We then went to town to get the rest of hollys presents and some stuff to do an easter egg hunt on sunday. We then went to Tesco to get ste and my dad some lunch and then dropped it off at work for them. Came home, made lunch and I am now doing nothing for the rest of the day! Its hollys birthday tomorrow and my nieces 18th birthday so we are all out for a family meal. I'm ready for another week off work!

Todays food diary has been (I think I have planned an EE day but could someone let me know if I'm right please)
Breakfast: coffee- was busy tidying up and then a work man came
Lunch: 2 small wholemeal toast (hex B) with bacon, egg and tinned chopped tomatoes
Tea: pasta, peppers, courgette, mushroom, tomatoes with a WW pasta sauce (3 syns)
Drinks: 2 coffees, 1 tea (using hex A)

Looking good to me hun - and yet another busy day for u lol. I hope holly has a fab day tomorrow and you enjoy your meal. Where are you going?

hi hun, I've never done EE before and wasn't sure if I am supposed to have meat and carb in each meal?!
We're going to a little pub just near where we live, its near a country park. I haven't been there for a few years so not sure what the menu is like these days. I rarely eat pudding when we go out anyway so don't need to worry about that bit. I don't drink when I go out with the kids so don't need to worry about that either. Holly wanted to go for a Chinese but as its my nieces 18th as well there are about 20 of us going for the meal which means we will have to take Holly for chinese on a different day... the joy of family members sharing birthdays!
You got any plans for the bank holiday? x

You can have meat and carbs together on EE just make sure you get your superfree in too. You dont "have" to have meat and carbs together on every meal .

I much prefer EE as I love both meat and carbs so wont restrict myself its working for me :D

Evening all... well another busy day today!
Got up at 9am, Holly opened her birthday presents. All got ready and then went to my dads for breakfast (I just had a cup of coffee) I cleaned my dads kitchen then went to do some shopping, Tyler stayed with my dad to watch football. Holly bought herself some stuff with her birthday money (a sweet shop and a me to you bear cushion) We picked Tyler up and took him to his friends party- came home and changed Holly's bedding whilst ste fit her new TV to the wall. She has had a change from a Disney princess room to me to you bear theme. It was soon time to pick tyler up from his friends party and then we all had to get showered and dressed ready for the family meal this evening. There were 20 of us there, mainly from my brothers girlfriends side of the family and it was very lovely of them to bring Holly gifts and money as well as for my niece. So todays food menu has been:
Breakfast: cup of coffee and a plain digestive biscuit
Lunch: nothing
Tea: Steak, peppers and onions on a sizzling plate with 6 chips. A bite of home made birthday cake. (at the pub)
Drinks: 2 coffees, 3 pints of NAS juice. Malibu and diet coke and half a pint of fosters (at the pub)
I knew I would be off plan today, the pub didn't do anything that was SW friendly and my dad presumed I would want fosters as that's what some of the others drink?! I did, however, refuse to go to another pub afterwards. Ste didn't mind looking after the kids and me going out but I have consumed far too many syns already today! I have bought fruit and salad for tomorrow and I purposely didn't buy any coffee so I will be more likely to drink water or NAS juice.
Everyone had a good day? xx

Good morning! I am having a go at this planning malarkey today so here's the plan: RED day
Breakfast: bacon on 2 small wholemeal toast with cheese (1 hex A)
Lunch: ham, celery and cottage cheese, WW yoghurt and fruit
Tea: lamb, green veg and roasted root veg, gravy (3 syns), SW roast potatoes (hex B)
Drinks: a few cups of coffee (using hex A for milk), at least 5 pints of NAS juice
Syns: gravy (3) curly wurly (6)

Looks like a good plan! Hope you have a lovely day. :)

Thanks hun- hope you have a good day too! x

Thought I'd share this with you... This is a pic of my children holly and Tyler taken yesterday before we went out for our meal

image-114952701.jpg

trust me they are only innocent in picture form! they are great kids but they drive me crackers when they are together lol x

I dread to think what they will be like as teenagers! They already act way older than their years... Tyler can be like a proper grumpy old man and Holly flits from being a little old lady to a 16 year old lol x

Well well well... who would have thought it! Planning works! haha. So tomorrow.... what's the plan Stan!?

Got a kinda busy day I think. Up early as Tyler is going to his dads again (this is a massive step forward- 2 days in a row) I'll have some breakfast with him and Holly. We then need to go to B and Q, ste has a sudden urge to decorate again so no doubt we will be in there for an hour or so trying to agree on wallpaper and paint. We will then be going to Asda to do the monthly 'big shop'. Come home and then get ready to go back to work on Tuesday. Food wise the plan is: RED day
Breakfast: scrambled egg on 2 small wholemeal toast (hex B)
Lunch: some form of cooked meat with salad
Tea: Steak, mushrooms stuffed with cheese (hex A)chives and red onion, mixed salad with rocket and spinach, salad cream (3 syns)
Snacks/syns: 2 x alpen light bars (hex B)
fruit
syns will be some form of crisps I think
Drinks: few cups of coffee (hex A) at least 5 pints of water/ NAS juice

Urgh... just been thinking about my target to lose 70lbs this year. If I am going to do that I need to lose 1.4lbs per week from now until 19th December. So that will be my target for each week. 1.4lbs! that's achievable as long as I can keep my head in the zone... here goes x

Back