Exante TS Diary - Week 1 results are in :D

Hubby and kids are having bacon rolls, think i'm going to lock myself in the bathroom for a nice bath :)

It's reallt hard when nice smells are drifting round the house but managed to avoid temptation :D

Day 5 today and i can't believe i forgot to weigh this morning :eek:

I'd already had 2 pints of water before thinking about it, maybe i'm not a serial scale hopper after all lol

Had friends over last night so had a few vodka's with coke zero but could feel myself getting drunk far too quickly so stuck to coke zero after 3 i think.

Made party food but stuck to a couple of mini sausages and 2 chicken legs and avoided all the carb stuff.

Back on track 100% today, just hoping it's not mucked up the diet too much.

Quite hard to be social and do a vlcd but nothing else until the 22nd now so i'm defo 100% till then.

Careful with the sausages Kaz. Some sausages are extremely high in carbs even though you wouldnt think it. It shouldnt have done too much damage though just for once so just keep at it.

Thanks for that will keep an eye open in future for wrappers etc.

It was damage limitation really. Much lower carb that pizza and garlic bread, crisps, dips, cake and nuts lol

i will be back on track tomorrow again, been cheating around this weekend!
new day, new strenght ;) want to stay 100% too!
xx

Hope we can both be 100% today Lauri.

I was yesterday apart from the very early hours and don't feel hungry so hopefully didn't do to much damage. Not stood on the scales again yet though so who knows.

Hope we can both be 100% today Lauri.

I was yesterday apart from the very early hours and don't feel hungry so hopefully didn't do to much damage. Not stood on the scales again yet though so who knows.

i went on the scale this morning and surprisingly my cheating didn't do anything, lost weight instead :eek:
i had a mcD burger yesterday and some chinese sat evening!
but been drinking loads of water, seems like i drowned the carbs ;)

but 100% is what we will do this week!!!

xx

Sounds good :D I'll manage Monday to Friday no bother it's weekend i find tough but hopefully i'll manage :D

i am planning to have maybe one or two protein meals on the weekends!
First thing is i have something to look forward to throughout the weeks! Second, I am also feeling better with this because i have the feeling i am also getting some more vitamins when i eat some normal food once and a while! And third you mostly go out on the weekends and i hate going into a restaurant with friends and only having some water!! :D

Couldn't resist the scales this morning and am please to announce another 2 lbs of blubber have melted away :)

I've now lost 13lbs in only 5 days. Loving Exante so far :D

wow well done

Done loads of excercise in the last couple of days.

Zumba, Swimming, Line Dancing classes and i really thought this would help with the weight loss and when i stood on the scales this morning i'm only 2 oz lighter than on Tuesday :confused:

Haven't cheated had over 3 litres of water both days and my 3 packs yet no weight has moved. I haven't been for a poo for a few days so maybe that's why :(

So week 1 is complete and i'm still very pleased with 13lbs off :D

Roll on the end of week 2 and another nice loss. Going to try and not weigh until next Thursday :fingerscrossed:

Thanks i am really chuffed :D however a little disappointed that i've not lost anything in the last 2 days, seems a bit strange. Think i'll stick to weekly weigh in's from now on lol

How are you getting on?

Back