Grapefruit

Lunch
Pasta salad left over from yesterday.
Salad - Lettuce, tomato, Cucmber, Onion
Beetroot

Dinner
Pork chop, Gammon,
Pineapple, Salad (As above)
Jacket Spud, Cottage Cheese, 40g Cathedral Light (HEA)

Snacks
Hi Fi Bar (6 Syns)
Pear Drop (1 Syn)
Pombears (5 Syns)
Milk (2 Syns)
Pepper

Feeling pretty good again today. Have had my wobble with wanting a Kit Kat Chunky but i resisted! Managed to cope by going in the bath and painting my nails. I didn't want it because i was craving it.. i wanted it for the sake of having it and i didnt really need it!

Here's to day 3 100% on plan... my friend is cooking me dinner tomorrow but she has promised it will be good. Steak with potato and veg i believe but we will see. She know's i am doing Slimming World and trys to support me as best she can. She finds it hard at the moment because she is 37 weeks pregnant and eating herself out of house and home! - Possibly another Slimming World recruit coming up!!

Day 3

Breakfast
4 x Dark Rye Ryvita (HEB)
1 tin of spaghetti hoops
Banana

Lunch
Jacket Potato with Cottage cheese
Salad
Pineapple

Dinner
Chicken, peppers and onions
SW Chips
Cucumber and lettuce
Strawberries and Pineapple

Snacks
Pombears (5)
Pear Drop (1)
Milky Way Crispy Rolls (6.5)

Milk (HEA)

Another good day on plan Woop Woop!

Someone on another thread asked me about my Journey so i thought i would also post it here in my own diary:

My Journey first started Feb 2012 @ 17st 2lb, i then went on to loose just under 2 stone before going on a holiday - i put 6lb on while on holiday and lost that as soon as i come back.. I then had a weekend away and put those 6lb back on again. Since then i was slowly putting it all back on till i over took my original starting weight and ended up weighing 17st 9lb. I then decided enough was enough and on 7th Jan this year i decided that would be my fresh start. I have now lost 14.5 lbs, however Slimming World only see it as 7lbs - which is quite disappointing!! I am so glad that i continued to go to group even though i know most weeks i would have put on - i just keep thinking that if i hadn't it could have been 1000x worse!!

This time i want to do it!!

: )

Another day on plan 100%!! So proud of myself.. i have even been out for dinner tonight and resisted naughties.

Day 4.

Breakfast..
4 x ryvita (HEB)
Cottage cheese
Grapefruit

Lunch..
Steak and chicken strips
Salad
Pineapple and strawberries.

Dinner..
Gammon
Jacket potato
Peas
Side salad
Pineapple
Dressing on salad (3 Syns)

Snacks..
Pom bears (5)
Milky way (5)

Well done! You are doing so well.....do you find writing it all down helps....I love reading it....just wondering whether to start one....my problem is when I start writing I can't stop...especially about feelings....which is why I over eat.

Its a brilliant idea. Even if i dont find myself writing about my food im still going to waffle on here!! You should def start one!! Xx

Just got back from my best friends baby shower and a lovely chinese. Had a really good night and dont regret being off plan and enjoying myself. Todays food consisted of:

Breakfast:
Cheese and ham toastie (HEA and B)

Lunch:
Salmon fillet, strawberries and sweetner

Dinner:
Chinese and wine

Snacks:
Milk x 2 dashes (1)
Ham

I never seem to eat as much at the weekend and rarely managed 3 meals, so this is very good for me. Need to eat some more superfree with my breakfast. Today was a bit hetic not that i am making excuses as i should know better. Tomorrow will be a lot more chilled out and 100% on plan!! Xx

Back on plan this morning. :eek: and LOVING it!!!

Had half a grapefruit and sweetner while cooking my masterpiece as pictured below!!

1367151186730.jpg

Loving your food diary, well done for getting in the zone.

So yesterdays food went a bit t*ts up so to speak. Woops!! Back on plan today.. although i cant seem to fill myself up!!

Breakfast:
Full cooked breakfast (as pictured above)
Beans, tomato, mushrooms, bacon, poached egg 2 slices of toast (heb) and a grapefruit to start.

Lunch:
nothing... breakfast was at about 12.30pm.

Dinner:
This where is all went wrong.. i went out with a friend for a quiet drink and natter. Iv always been a pint of cider girl and i think i always will. I had 4 pints yesterday. (EEK) Then when i got home i had a jacket potato but i put butter in it and had coleslaw and cottage cheese .. which possibly wouldnt have been too damaging if i hadnt of ate a bit of pork pie, sausage roll and a kit kat chunky (SHAMEFULL!!!!!!!)

WI this evening. - i hope i havent ruined everything!!

Good luck!

Sooo pleased with myself.. i lost 3lb tonight!! Woop - just goes to show it can be done and still have nights out.

Todays food:

Breakfast:
Hi fi bar (HEB)
Pineapple
Strawberries

Lunch:
Salmon and large salad

Dinner:
Jacket spud and cheese ( Like to have a little treat after weigh in. I didnt weigh my cheese and i did have butter)

Snacks:
Hi fi bar (6)
French Fries (4.5)
Milk (HEA)

Ready for another week 100% on plan.. just keep thinking 5 mins of pleasure or a lifetime of happiness!! :D

Back