Fat Fighters Diary

i am very jealous, just so you know.. at 23 points a day, i would happily trade right now.. though only because i caved at work - Audrey from bakery discovered some cadbury mini rolls that were yesterdays date, so i got them for five pence a pack.. i shared one pack with everyone at work so i ate one, but i still have a pack of 6 in the kitchen now and i'm now thinking i don't need anyone else to sabotage my diet.. i manage quite well on my own! :p

and i never even thought of the post count tbh.. i am just a chatter box and will spam all over your thread if you let me! :p

do you have any exciting plans for tomorrow then? :D also, am i right in thinking you are a carpet fitter? If so, why do you not live anywhere near me.. i need someone to do my stairs - how inconsiderate of you to live in Wales! :p haha!

I have used my points on biscuits. yum.

how did you know i fit carpets?

Not being funny. but if they only cost you 5p then throw them away and forget you even had them.

my leader Jackie once said that if it costs more to buy the smaller portions then it is balanced out by not having to pay for your weigh ins every week for the rest of your life.

very true.. i haven't touched them as of yet.. but i can't throw them away.. i am extremely bad with waste.. hence I am trying to cook less in the first place.. its still a pain as i live on my own and everything comes in packs of 2 etc.. but i have gotten around that mainly by splitting things and freezing them in 1 person portions ( you should see my fridge / freezer.. its SAD. LOL :D) but the only thing i can't do that with is biscuits.. you can't buy one biscuit.. and its things like that that i go mental with once they're open.. but my reasoning behind the mini rolls is that theyre all individually wrapped, so i have no reason to eat more than one at a time as they won't go off.. what do you reckon?

ps.. i hope you made it a good biscuit.. like a custard cream, a fig roll or a bourbon :p

and i dont know how i know you fitted carpets.. did you list it on your profile? *will have a look*

yeah its in your profile information.. along with eating listed as one of your interests :D (one of mine too.. wish it wasnt!)

good choice! :D and you are very welcome. have a good day tomorrow! (or i will come looking for you to kick you until you climb back onto the wagon ;) haha!) x

Hello! Just a belated well done on the 6lb! You will easily get your half stone next week which is great! McDonalds annoys me greatly as you're starving about an hour after eating it. Does taste good tho! :p

Thank you smiler jen I appreciate the encouragement.

Thought I would update this thread seeing as I called it my diary.

I just posted in my blog about how great I feel tonight. You won't want to hear me go on and on about it but I think this forum should take most of the credit.

I would like to thank you all for the constant encouragement it really helps.

I have never been more determined to succeed with the resizing plan.

I have said it lots of times but have never carried it through, just feel like its all a bit more positive this time, I think its because the rest of the world seems to be finding life in general tough but I still feel positive.

Thanks again.

P.S. check out the link at the end of my blog if you have time, its the singer in my band and would like to know what you all think of him and the song.

i really like it.. you got any more? I would have it on a CD for my car :p

also, to generate some more views, there is nothing wrong with a big of below the belt spamming / commenting on similar videos with a link to yours :)

have posted it on my facebook - even if you get a few more views it won't hurt :)

well done on your good day yesterday :D glad you're feeling a bit more positive x

Darn it I cant access your blog..I hope today is a bit better than yesterday!

Hiya

Just caught up on your blog .... hope you're feeling better about the diet today.

I know how you're feeling ... I'd lost my first stone the other week and was feeling good about myself and positive when I caught a glimpse of myself in a window ... bought me straight back down to earth, and it made me wonder if my shape will ever change!

I think I've already come to terms that this diet/way of eating whatever you want to call it is going to be a life change for me .... I've done WW in the past and given up as the end goal was always too far away and I never got anywhere new. this time I've accepted that even if I'm 100% I won't reach my goal for about 2 years, and I'm happy with that ... because in 1 year i'll be half way there, in only 6 months I'll be a quarter of the way there and feeling better about myself along the way!

Anyway - hope you're having a great day and have not attacked the Eggs!!

Twigs
xx

just caught up with your blog, good on you for not eating the easter eggs.. i wouldnt worry about your marks, everyone has em and tbf, who cares? you're an interesting guy and seemingly enough, a rather confident one at that..

your stretch marks will fade if they haven't already, just make sure you moisturise (if you havent already, embrace the metrosexual lifestyle! :p)

hope you have a good day today x

p.s. am i good to add you on facebook? x

Well it seems like I am the only one stuck in the house again watching the box.

Not much in the blog or for this diary today. I thnk there is more to say when you have a really tough day and today was pretty straight forward.

Anyone else had a good day as well?

Funny how it changes from day to day so drastically.

I would like to be able to bottle the good stuff. I recon it would sell pretty well.

Angry

No foody revelations today but there is one thing that i found out about late last night that angered me greatly.

A facebook friend has mixed race kids and the 12 year old was told by a middle aged woman to, "get back to her own country".

What do you all think of that?

its disgusting, for any adult to speak to any child like that, but the world is a crazy mixed up place and sadly some people do still think they have the right to say things like that

No foody revelations today but there is one thing that i found out about late last night that angered me greatly.

A facebook friend has mixed race kids and the 12 year old was told by a middle aged woman to, "get back to her own country".

What do you all think of that?

thats disgusting! its a sad sad world we live in x

Hi there, I just thought I would pop onto your thread and say hello!! Belated well done on your 6lb weight loss, that is amazing! Don't you just love this site. I have a little diary going myself (not sure if anyone is reading it ha ha) but it really helps just to get this off your chest and know that people will understand exactly how you feel.

Also I can't beleive someone would say that to a child, especially an adult!! It's an absolute disgrace!

Anyway I'm going to have little snoop at your blog and well done again!

Back