Fat Fighters Diary

Glad it arrived safely
as you saw I added in some of the weekly booklets we get

as for staying on track - well I have been right off track all week - I CANNOT and will not blame pain and depression again I MUST and will take control and it starts today

good luck with your 100% days and for that 4lb :)

Hi :)
Not that great weather in our neck of the woods today - hope you can get out for a run or something tho :)
I walked, shopped and carried shopping back yesterday for 2.5 so I reckon a run will soon negate that trifle for you :)

morning FF, dont beat yourself up about the trifle, we've all done things like that. you are really focused so one slip up wont ruin your whole week-unless you let it !!

Well, I have just weighed and I have only lost 1 measly pound.

The weather is sh*t and I still have a fat belly.

This is the worst I have felt so far, I feel I have been hungry and deprived all week again, this time for next to nothing.

The only good thing is that it is the morning and I have all day to get it together. Reboot as it were.
I know about the fluid situation and in all fairness when I go to the loo later I will probably be lighter but its not about all that bull, I am just annoyed at myself for being only 90%. The 90% is the bit that gets you hungry and te 10% is the bit that loses the fat.

Grrrr.

Gonna vent on my blog tonight if I still feel like dieting by then.

Hiya

Don't feel too down about the 1lb - at least it's still a loss.

Unfortunatly we can't control the rate we lose weight - only what we put in our mouths (God sound like a WW leader now!)

Do you watch the Biggest Loser? Those guys on there really work out hard every day and sometimes despite nearly killing themselves every day only lose 1lb .... but it catches up with them the next week - so don't give up!!!

Twigs
xx

suck it up, a loss is a loss and you need to be happy with it :D - if you're 100% this coming week it will reflect on this week i'm sure and you will see a much bigger loss x

Last edited:
I cant agree enough with the girls.. a loss is a loss and you lost a pound of sugar that is some weight to lose! Dont beat yourself up, we all have those days (trust me Ive had a few days of them) hope you feel better soon xxxx

Thanks girls. All really helps.

Any ideas how much a 5 bean chilli would be in weatherspoons? I recon about 12 points?

Just started feeling better when I sat in the van and I do feel less round.

Just gotta be lighter and that's all there is to it.

Jammed with the band on Saturday and we have a gig lined up in 5 weeks and I don't want to look like a beer barrel behind the drums.ii

9 points i believe it is. will double check. its on noreens.

9.5 ..i was close :p

Good week so far, a few setbacks but nothing too major.

I think the pack is a good addition and although I have only scanned over it to check a few things so far, I know it will be helpful.

I am more determined to be strong than ever before, I have had a busy week this week and not much access to a pc to keep the blog going(my wife is just about to finish teaching practice and is using it all the time at present).

I intend to do a summary of all the weeks nonsense as soon as I can.

How are you doing? Keeping on top of it?

Good week so far, a few setbacks but nothing too major.

How are you doing? Keeping on top of it?

Glad you are having a good week

as for me I have 4 100% days under my belt - and intend to keep it up - much much better than last week when eating was out of control

Just thought that an update was in order seeing as I have been neglecting you all.

Had a very busy week or so and have been too tired(lazy) to blog or diary or anything really.

How are you all doing?

I am quite positive about my dieting at the moment, its a lot easier when your really busy coz you have less time to think about all the stuff you would usually be missing don't you think?

Thanks again Aaleigha for the ww stuff really apreciate the effort, as for the trip to the PO with dodgy knees how about 5 days kneeling down fitting carpet and laminate? Would that appease you.

Five days on your knees just for me
wow how can that not appease

I have been busy today too and yes being busy does help
I have been making dog collars - for dogs not the clergy :)

Back