Fat Fighters Diary

its absolutely disgusting.. i was at a teaching conference a couple of weeks ago on discrimination and its not only people of mixed/different race, but gypsy romas and any other travellers who also get ridiculous amounts of abuse like that.. really sad i think that in this day and age when people can't accept others who are different from themselves. :(

anyway, hope you've had a good weekend so far :) x

Hi, just found your thread and your blog so had a bit of a read through.

Well done on your 6lbs off - its a great start.

The singer in your band is really good - I like his voice a lot. Agree that the video is not the best though.

Good luck
Rosie x

Blog is a bit long today.

Forgot to mention that tomorrow is my second weigh in and I am excited to see the result. I have had an overall very positive week this week and feel confident about losing a few pounds.

How about you all, how are you all doing. I have been a bit wrapped up in my own little world most of this week.

Thanks for the positives about the singer. Gonna try to ge some more on soon. I'll let you know.

well done on leaving food on your plate - not an easy feat for people like us! :D

where you live looks gorgeous.. did you go far on your bike? x

Not far. About 12 miles I guess. But you can see how hilly it is. My brother-in-law led the way and he is a personal trainer and tri-athlete but we were lucky coz he went easy on us.

12 miles is still a canny decent way! did you have a look and see how many activity points you earned? x

No I just made sure I stuck to my points for the day. Last day before the weigh in and all.

Gonna go to the gym tomorrow - Scary. Its been ages since I have been and I always feel like a fraud when I go back after missing for such a long time. Crazy mental games the gym plays on you I find.

how long did it take you to cycle the 12 miles? if you're not curious, i certainly am.. bet you earned shed loads of points! :D

when is your next WI btw? xx

also, you're insane for gym going.. one thing i hate. I would rather parade around naked than go to a gym.. feel like everyone looks at you! :p

I am fortunate that I have little respect, generally, for others opinions of me.

I have to say that mostly if you pick the fittest or most muscle bound person in the gym and question them about a machine, or their favourite word "form" they will all (or nearly all) ask what you want out of the machine and will be the most helpful least judgemental people. Really unexpected. There is always someone bigger and sweatier than you and I tend to look and think "good on them at least they are making the effort." I think the staring is more about that than judgement. (maybe I am too optimistic)

Ultimately I just don't care about what they think, that helps.

great subject for a blog I think, maybe tomorrow if I do go. lol

obviously just my insecurity then.

sorry I didn't intend to make you feel bad its just how I see it is all.

I totally understand where you are coming from.

you didnt make me feel bad, dont worry.

also, how long is ages? i need minutes, hours, and seconds if you wish to be very precise ;) :p (p.s. that is a typical male response! :p)

so you probably cycled for what, hour and a half?

217 x 90 x 0.000327 = 6 AP :p not bad eh.. you could have a coupla bourbon biccies for that :D

Back