Fat Fighters Diary

thats not what i've been told. i have always followed the rule that you can earn as many activity points as you like per week, but you should eat no more than 12 of them.

I should confess then really. As money is a little tight I haven't rejoined I am just using my stuff from last time. Although the main reason is that every time I have been previously the leader has picked on me a bit coz I appear confident and I am always the only guy.

Some of the stuff is missing but I have a calculator on my ipod and a tracker etc...

Seems to be all I need

i've only been told by people on here :p i have been to 2 meetings - the one up here, the leader is rubbish and i get no inspiration and therefore am wasting my time and my money.. my old class in Darlington was absolutely fantastic, but i've been doing it at home (like a lot of people on here) since September. I'm starting to struggle now though, so considering joining a class, but money situation is tight, so might have to struggle on a bit longer x

I should confess then really. As money is a little tight I haven't rejoined I am just using my stuff from last time. Although the main reason is that every time I have been previously the leader has picked on me a bit coz I appear confident and I am always the only guy.

Some of the stuff is missing but I have a calculator on my ipod and a tracker etc...

Seems to be all I need

so what is missing from your folder
I lost mine - so got given a new one then found the old one - LONG story so if you need any bits - give me a shout and pm me a postal addy and I can post it off

and thanks for being so supportive in my diary :)

also, you're insane for gym going.. one thing i hate. I would rather parade around naked than go to a gym.. feel like everyone looks at you! :p

If you did that, then everyone WOULD stare!!!

Well done Warren on the bike ride - the view looked incredible - and 12 miles up and down hill is pretty good going - you will have thighs of steel if you keep that up

My OH is a cycling fanatic - takes me out on what he calls " a little bike ride" - 25 miles later, an aching rear end and a total strop from me....we were home. NEVER again!!!

good morning :D hope you have a good day. are you going to the gym?

Pop by my diary sometime and say hello :) x

so what is missing from your folder

I cant find my folder at all. Must have got rid of it when I reached my goal about 3 years ago.

I have a calculator on my ipod which appears to be accurate and it also has a log for the days food inc favourites.

Thing is that after 2 weeks I am slowly running out of ideas so its time to look through the posts for some recipies and stuff.

Hi there Baronessvongogo you have to have the finest user name amongst us. funny yet classy all in one word.

Sorry Blackwidow - Total gym failure. Useless, just got busy at the end of the day(maybe a little lazy and maybe my arse is still slightly sore from the bike ride)

Hello

I have a calculator on my Ipod too - much easier to get that out in the supermarket than the WW calculator (especially for you as mine is pink :D)

Mine doesn't save favs tho - who's the maker for yours? Mine was only £1.59 so guess you get what you pay for lol!

Hope you're going good!

Twigs
xx

I cant find my folder at all. Must have got rid of it when I reached my goal about 3 years ago.

well if you want the contents to a folder (not the folder I only have the contents then pm me an addy and I can supply the full lot - have it sent to your work addy if you will feel a bit iffy about an unknown female having your addy - after all I could be some sort of stalker

I got a replacement - I will just sort anything personal out of it but all the WW stuff is there

Hello just bobbing by and relised i have never visited your diary before how very rude of me!!(sorry):eek:

Hi Twiggy. The calc I have is called "iWatchr" and it only cost me 59p, by DavoliApps.

Just go to the appstore and search for iWatchr, get straight to it.

Its a great app accurate and will store your whole week and more, fully editable as well if you slip up. Will work out bonus points as well.

Don't think there is any way I can send it too you coz apple are getting pretty clever with that sort of thing.

Something I did find out the other day that I was previously unaware of, BBC iPlayer is available to view on iPod.

Hi Aaleigha,

Do you think there is anything in the pack that would help me out specifically coz I don't remember it at all.

The only thing I find a bit of a pain is the basic stuff like various veg and meat and stuff.

I am doing pretty good but anything to make it less inconvenient would certainly be helpful.

What do you think?

ok here is an outline of what is in the folder
an outline of the discover plan
how to work out your daily points allowance
and introduction to filling foods
some filling foods and how to use them to good effect
good health guidelines and what counts eg as proteins its lean meats skinless poultry beans eggs soy products and lentils
information of portion sizes
there is a food list with generic foods listed with points - those marked in green are the filling foods
there is a points finder
information of goal setting and how to calculate your 5% or 10%
a section for trackers
how to beat hunger
information of eating out and about
how to max your motivation
an activity section
with a points calculator for exercise
an energise booklet
that is about it

if you do want it I will send it you - if you find you dont use it then all I ask is to send it off to another person who may want and use it

Hi Twiggy. The calc I have is called "iWatchr" and it only cost me 59p, by DavoliApps.

Just go to the appstore and search for iWatchr, get straight to it.

Its a great app accurate and will store your whole week and more, fully editable as well if you slip up. Will work out bonus points as well.

Don't think there is any way I can send it too you coz apple are getting pretty clever with that sort of thing.

Something I did find out the other day that I was previously unaware of, BBC iPlayer is available to view on iPod.

Hiya

Thanks v much - will do a search for it now :) .... Hahaha my company sort the content for Iplayer and didn't know that! will have to have a look!

Twigs
xx

Hiya just popped in for a quickie
(girls get your minds out of the gutter)

you owe me one walk on dodgy knees to the post office

it went first class today so hopefully be with you tomorrow

going by your post code you must be near a Place called Rogerstone - I went there to a dog show and am due there again later in the year - not that you wish to know this just thought I would throw it in :)
hope your day has gone well

Thank you very much, I look forward to its arrival.

I will just have to make sure i put it to good use now won't I.

Thank you so much for the parcel. It arrived today as promised. I am sure that it will make a difference.

Not my best day today. I actually forgot about a sandwich I ate at about 6 and then went on after 10 eating the points I thought I had by having a trifle I didn't need.

Damn annoying. when you think how much you have worked hard all week to stay on track, and I really wanted 4lb this week to make it to a stone loss. Might just have to get out tomorrow for a run or something. hope the weather is alright for a change.

Back