Fed up with buying clothes because they cover me up!

Sounds amazing Annie, Enjoy!

Hope you have a lovely time Annie... Just be careful with the caesar salad dressing - it can have sugar in it then you'll be craving... Enjoy! Xx

Thank you all for your good wishes. We went to Prezzo and had a yummy dinner, big bottle fizzy water. Back to the hotel for a huge bath - really high sides. Bliss. In bed with DD now half watching a dreadful film 'Dumb and Dumberer'.

Up early tomorrow, dont want to miss my egg and bacon! Then I have a massage and facial booked at 9.30am. DH is supervising DS's party at home tonight - so glad I am not there.

Good afternoon everyone, after a terrible nights sleep we have moved hotel rooms. Been to the spa for facial, massage and pedicure for me. Just letting our toes dry a bit longer then we are off for a bit of retail therapy.

B - 3 rashers bacon, scrambled egg, mushrooms and tomatoes and small bowl fat free yoghurt. Pot of tea with Alpro.
L - 2 Rude Health oaty thins, 2 slices cheddar and Marmite
D - in the hotel restaurant I had crayfish salad with lime, coriander and sweet chili dressing on a green salad. The most Atkinsy looking offering. Pot of tea with Alpro

Last edited:
Not sure whether I'm more jealous about the pampering or food! Sounds lovely.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

I just wanted to say well done for getting down to a 14 from an 18. I'm desperate to do the same, can I ask you how long it took? I'm on the Xenical diet and it's going okay right now, steady loss most of the time fingers crossed lol

No one else to tell this to. DD has been a total pain in the arse today. She had her spa treatments then took to her bed, refused to come into Bury St Edmunds this afternoon. Asked me to take her back a tuna sandwich, I did then she refused to eat it. I asked her to come down for dinner with me, she refused so I ate alone. Then about 30 mins ago she announced she was starving and what could she get from room service "as I have had nothing decent to eat all day". I went to reception and paid the bill and took her back some cookies which she has scoffed. There is cheddar in our mini fridage and some oaty thins on the side but they were not good enough.

She was desperate to go home as soon as her treatments were complete. Bury St Edmunds is a lovely town for a leisurely look round and the grounds here at Ickworth are stunning. Next time I come it will be with a friend.

Oh no......that's not good :( sorry to hear your having a rough time with her!

I would have just left her to get on with it in the room and said tough when she said she was hungry if it were my daughter and then point to the fridge where the tuna sandwich would have been....but then again she knows me well enough not to! Lol

Good idea about next time, you'll get much more out of it.....and don't worry only another 8-9 years before she rejoins the human race!

Hugs x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Annie... So sorry to hear about DD... Must have be so annoying and very hurtful... Hope you have a lovely day today x

Morning Annie

Such a shame about DD being a brat - at least it was at the end of your break, I guess. Teenage girls can be a nightmare when they get a moody on them! :)

Girls eh? sounds like mine, I have been reliably informed they turn back to normal by 18!

Forget about it and remember the fun you had on the other days :)

Just packing up to check out. She arrived for breakfast at 9.50 am, 10 mins before it closed.

B - small amount of natural yog with 4 small pieces of pineapple, 3 rashers bacon, scrambled egg, mushrooms and tomatoes. Lots of tea with Alpro (go my money's worth).
L - an interesting concoction consisting of rolled up ham with egg mayo in it. Was in Waitrose in Cambridge and couldnt think what else to have.
D - 3 egg omelette with Alpro and 2 slices cheddar but didnt finish it.
need to up my water, not enought today.
S - none!

Last edited:
Hi TM, pity your daughter decided to be a pain. Sadly, I can remember all too well what I was like at that age :eek:and yeah, I think I've been making it up to my mother ever since! She'll come around.

Hope you have a great on-plan day!

Thank you all, well we drove home via Cambridge, I told her I wanted to go shopping and she could wait in the car (as originally she said no to going to Cambridge). She then changed her mind and we had a happy afternoon. We are off to a wedding next weekend and she got a lovely dress in Tammy and some bits in Primark. I bought some size 12 linen trousers from Primark!!! Dont dare try them on for quite a few weeks. Also got some more lovely scarves in Primark, am a bit of a scarf lover at the moment.

Home now, back to the grindstone. Spent the last hour scrubbing the kitchen as DH and DS have done some mega frying in the last two days.

Feel good mentally and physically. Will have a weigh in tomorrow morning.

Morning all, I Woke up at 6.30 - very unlike me. Feel bright and perky. Still in bed though! DH has gone on a golf weekend with the boys. We are off to a bbq at 1pm. Need to be careful what I eat. Got a new carb counting book, think I will do some reading up before we leave.

Back