Cruise PP feeling a bit lousy

Smurfette

Silver Member
I had a tough enough day at school as I was bombarded by cramps :( yep TOTM :(
I snacked on a little sf jelly and am now wrapped up in bed with a book as normally totm means choc and takeaway so it's a good job it's wet and miserable out and there's no way I'd get outta my bed to head to the shop and be tempted! I'm gonna try get some good ideas by reading the firum receipesfor a nice pp style dinner.... Prawns and sthg... Mmm

Sorry you feel rough. What is sthg?

you can have a milky drink i sometimes go to bed with one when totm hits ...hope your better soon xx

@scrumper: thanx for the idea... Not a fan of the skimmed milk as a drink tho... Maybe a milke coffee with it in a bit tho!

@letmeout... Sthg=something! I have to figure out what just yet! I'm def in a prawns mood tho but what would be nice with them on a pp day... So far have only had them with onion/garlic and soy sauce..
Would like to try sthg different perhaps!

ahh i hate periods too! ive not really had them regular in the last 5 years due to either being on one form of contraception or another or from my rapid weight gain!

I stopped the pill a few months ago and had a period last month but was only light (thank god) i do feel for you, ive been through a few bad periods in my life and they are like someone stabbing you in the stomach.

*hugs*

Thanx everyone! Fortunately once d first day is over it's plain sailing x

Back