Feeling fab, not frumpy on night out

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Thornhill Cate, 11 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Thornhill Cate

Thornhill Cate 50+ and fabulous

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.6lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante/JUDDD
    Two of my oldest friends came to stay with me at the weekend. I was relatively good - no alcohol or carbs, despite buying in loads of wine, bagels, croissants, desserts, cake, biscuits etc, to keep them fed for the weekend! However, did pick on the odd bit of protein. We went out for a drink on Saturday night down to Cardiff Bay. It was soooo good to feel fabulously glam instead of fat and frumpy. Loving this feeling. Size 16s are starting to feel loose and I actually got a pair of size 14s on today although I can't do them up yet around the waist but I'm not that far off - another 7-10lbs I estimate. Getting these done up is my new goal.

Last edited: 12 April 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Harle

Harle Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.52%)
    Diet:
    LT
    well done Thornhill Cate. I debating wether to ask my manager to order me some size 14 uniform shirts now or to wait and get some 10-12s

4. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Aww, well done and I bet that feeling is something that will never leave you now.... dont know about you but being big for so long I always tend to have that feeling in some way or another as I am much slimmer... imagine how magnified that feeling will be when you hit the 14 or a 12 or a 10...!!! sky high I would have thought!

Glad you had a lovely weekend and managed to be good and avoid the naughties! I have a similar weekend in that I am travelling up to Wolverhampton for a girlie weekend.. we travel fro across the country to meet up without our kids! I never ever leave my kids and rarely go out so this is a big deal for me! I am so excited for the weekened and of course because of my weightloss. I too plan on being 'picky but good' but this seems to be my regime right now for all accounts but the losses remain... untiil that stops I dont think I will as it doesnt bother me in the slightest!! :)
    xx

5. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Oh it is the best feeling when you feel good in your clothes!! It's only then that you realise how much your confidence was affected by carrying the extra weight.
    Great goal to fit into your 14s comfortably. It won't take long to achieve.
    Well done on behaving over the weekend

6. Leluna

Leluna wannabeslim

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    its just great isn't it.... already im wearin clothes that were far too small... its great to go to my wardrobe and everything in front of me FITS???? and thats with only 2 stone gone... plus people are really startin to notice now!!! and for the first time in a long while im actually looking forward to my holidays now.... knowing im packin clothes i love and not just settlin for whatever fits.. well done cate you deserve it, you've worked hard for it!

7. curvygirlyclaire

curvygirlyclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.19%)
    Diet:
    Low carb/Exante
    Bet you felt fabulous! Really pleased for you Cate :) xx

8. mummyof1

mummyof1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    You must have felt great, i cant remember the last time i went out with the girls and felt great (their all stick thin) it must be a amazing feeling.... and you did so well to not give in to the drink and carbs.... i aim to be that strong........lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.