Flipflop's diary

flipflop

Just follow the plan
Just wanted to record my first weigh in result. I'm weighing every Tues, using Tesco scales (can be embarrassing stripping off in store!)

Anyways, 7lbs lost! I took some before pics this week so will hopefully post them at some point in the future. Good luck everyone x

Well done what a fab loss!!!

*applause* thats a great loss!

That's brilliant Flipflop! Well done to you.
You must be chuffed to bits!

That's a great start, well done. I lost the same in my first week and it really encouraged me to keep right on plan.

Good luck for this coming week!

Hope people dont mind but I just want to say I am flipping loving SW at the moment. I have really been varying my meals, although my snacks are usually the same each day.

Today I had a muller light for breakfast, then when my Mum picked up the kids for school (our car is at the garage) I walked to Tesco for a few bits. Bought a packet of wild mushroom risotto (never had it before, very nice) which I had for lunch, and bought some Quorn meatballs for the first time. Going to have those tonight with the pasta sauce I have left over from last night. As I've not used an A choice today, I'm going to have 42g of cheese on top and also a glass of wine as its Friday!

I do have my days when I'm craving something I shouldnt have, I try to take my mind off it by eating free food and coming on here. Only in week 2 though. :)

Well its weigh in day tomorrow. I have been on the plan 100% and need to lose, even if its just 1lb, anything would be good. I need to lose a total of 8.5 stone to get me to the top of the healthy range for my height.

I've made an appointment with the doctor on Weds to see if they will refer me to SW and give me free vouchers. I dont feel I need to go to class, but I'm sure there will come a point when I struggle to lose and I did used to enjoy going.

Good luck to everyone x

Hey, sorry I must have missed this thread first time round.... wowzwers, well done on losing half a stone in the first week, you go gal! Look forward to seeing how you get on at tomorrows weigh in xxx

Only 1lb loss this week, but I've been doing it 100% so hopefully will get a bigger loss next week. Still, 8lbs down in 2 weeks!

Great weight loss you have so far :)

Did you join online to follow the diet ? I am planning on going to a class on thursday but wonder if I could try the diet at home as I would prefer that.
How do you know what you can eat and cannot eat though ?

That's a fantastic loss, well done! :D It's taken me 2 months to lose the same amount! :eek: I really must behave on a weekend.

Great weight loss you have so far :)

Did you join online to follow the diet ? I am planning on going to a class on thursday but wonder if I could try the diet at home as I would prefer that.
How do you know what you can eat and cannot eat though ?

No, I didnt join online. I'm just doing it myself with help from here as I've done it twice before. I'm hoping to get free vouchers so I can go to class eventually but so far so good :)

Tinyshoes, shame you cant go to sleep Fri and wake up Mon lol

Back