Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Dubchick81 said:
Yea I stayed back at work to watch it. We were all crowded around 1 pc on the floor. Managers n directors n all. It was so close. The director popped a bottle of champers n all when she won : D
Yea my last got wrecked from too much cleaning. Saying that I had it about 4 years n it was just the 2 person one so was only about 20 quid

Well mine is currently a Tesco grill, basically a cheap ass version, I shall deffo invest in a Georgie if I move house, don't have the storage for a big one here! If I don't get my masters I'm gunna move to Santry so il have loads of space then!

Well mine is currently a Tesco grill, basically a cheap ass version, I shall deffo invest in a Georgie if I move house, don't have the storage for a big one here! If I don't get my masters I'm gunna move to Santry so il have loads of space then!
Sure does the job.. N replace it when n if ya need to.. Dont fix it if its not broke n all that :D Mine was pulling food apart it got so bad so I had to chuck it... Can't wait to get my new one delivered.. I'll be grilling everything ha.. Am thinking of buying the smallest one to leave in work.. We have a sandwich maker but I don't think they're great.. And they take FOREVER to toast yer sandwich n still dont melt the cheese!!

Hope ur well :) busy times at mo.

Any house news? X

Thursday, August 9th

W: 2 Ltires

B: Nescafe Unsweetened Cappuccino made with 200ml low fat milk n 200ml hot water - 4pp

L: Food Doctor Wholemeal n Cereal Pitta (4) Ham n Edam cheese (3) - 7pp

D: Mixed veg (same as yesterday), Raggae Chicken (4) 50g Wholegrain rice (5) - 9pp

S: Banana. Mandarin. Dairy Milk (3) - 3pp

Total: 23/29
Whoops.. Only calculating now. Had seriously thought I used WAY more coz I feel the size of a MANSION, never mind a house!! Weigh day tomoro.. Really want to have a 100% week next week.. Here's hoping :)

Eeek! Maybe you should count the points over the day so you aren't so much under! x Hope you feel less bloated tomorrow tho :)
I know.. I will start tracking thru the day in my notebook again from Saturday.. (My WW week starts Saturday to Saturday).. In saying that, I'd say I was fine as the veg amount was quite big.. Same as yesterday (pic of yesterdays dinner was attached yesterday) so was a decent big dinner...

OH.. Just remembered I had a splash of champagne in work after the fight... Was probably half a champagne flute worth.. So that's another couple of PP's :D

I feel a bit bloaty aswell but I did eat a lot more than you methinks. Not hopeful for WI tomorrow eek...

And hey! That ain't brekkie, that's just a drink!? Get some food into ya in the mornings - I'm keeping an eye on you woman or you'll waste away eating so little hehe :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
I feel a bit bloaty aswell but I did eat a lot more than you methinks. Not hopeful for WI tomorrow eek...

And hey! That ain't brekkie, that's just a drink!? Get some food into ya in the mornings - I'm keeping an eye on you woman or you'll waste away eating so little hehe :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ha ha I kno usually I wudn count it as brekkie but I made it with milk this morning. 160cals for a drink?? Don't think so ha ha. N it fills me like my porridge wud when I make it with milk do defo wasn't goin hungry

Hehe - that 'Moooorrrrrnnnnniiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggg' sounded like a stretchy, yawny day off kind of 'morning! The best kind! Morning Frances.

moonwatcher said:
Hehe - that 'Moooorrrrrnnnnniiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggg' sounded like a stretchy, yawny day off kind of 'morning! The best kind! Morning Frances.

Exactly what it is ha ha.

Emma, jus for u x

image-1589689644.jpg

Morning!!!!

seeing this little guys face has made my Monday morning so much better!!!! aw can he get any cuter!!!! seriously!!!! he's gorgeous!!! how are you this morning hun? xxx
NEWSFLASH Emma hunnie.. Its FRIDAYYYY :D : D :D
He's a right cuteser isn't he?! My heart is busting with love for him.. Can you imagine if I had a real baby ha(of the human kind) ha ha ha
Am grand hun ta.. Just chillaxing in bed, watching Jeremy Kyle, having a cuppa after me brekkie... Then am gona get out n clear up the back garden for me baby.. There's everything from bikes, to car wheels, to doors..... All just scattered all over the place so gone thro em all in 1 corner and clean it up so he has more space to play without living in a death trap! STILL waiting for Jonathan to set up a section of his back garden for him but it doesn't seem to be happening... Too much like hard work for him >: (

Emma... it's Friday!! Woooop!! :)

Frances, I STS too. So I've put on a lb last week and kept it on this week - oops! Ah well. Next week is another week. So much for getting these pounds off the the wedding next month LOL xx

Back