Fray's Food Diary - Scale ban

Why not use your HEXB for some meat or tuna?

I actually meant to throw my other HexB in the curry as we had some chicken breast slices but I forgot and I prefer it without meat. Tomorrow I'll have something on toast for breakfast to make sure I use a HexB as alpen bars are easy to eat during the day.

16/06/10 (Green Day)

Breakfast: 2 egg omelette with frylight, satsuma. (I know I said I was going to have something on toast when talking about it yesterday. The bread was mouldy though. OH tried to get me some yesterday but they didn't have WW brown danish, just WW danish - I like having three slices).

Lunch: Strawberries!!!! Alpen bar (1/2 HexB)

Tea: Quorn chicken fillets in a tomato, thyme, stock, onion and mushroom sauce. Served with pasta. 42g low low finely grated (HexA).

Followed by strawberries and mullerlight with an alpen bar (1/2 HexB) crumbled over the top. Also had 2 x 13g milkybar (synned) crushed over it.

Snacks/Grazing: Ryvita minis 30g bag (HexB) - note to self...chilli ones are not as nice as sour cream.

Drinks: Water, diet-decaf coke

Syns: 2 x 13g milkybar - 7 syns

Total Syns: 7

I really need to stop cramming my syns in so late in the day. Tomorrow I aim to have them in little bits and avoid having my full allowance left at bedtime.

Last edited:
Friends for dinner

17/06/10 Extra Easy

Breakfast: 2 egg omelette with frylight, apple. Brown sauce (synned)

Lunch: Bag of sour cream ryvita minis 30g (HexB)

Tea: Chicken (doing it on the BBQ...mmm), rice and salad. Nandos sauce (synned).

Snacks/Grazing: Asda Cheesy Curls (synned). Carrots.

Drinks: Water, diet-decaf coke

Syns: Brown Sauce - 3 syns
Asda Cheesy Curls - 3.5 syns (or are they 4.5?)
Nando's sauce - 2 syns

Total Syns: 8.5

Don't really want to do Extra Easy on my Green week but having friends over tonight.

Last edited:
I did a couple of them in my green week hun and was fine x

18/06/10 (Green Day)

Breakfast: 2 egg omelette (frylight) and beans.

Lunch: 6 x Ryvita wholegrain crackerbread (HexB) with 6 x Extra Light Laughing Cow Triangles (HexA) with cucumber.

Tea: Quorn sausages and new potatoes with beans and 42g Low Low Cheese (HexA) and Nando's Sauce (synned).

Followed by strawberries, raspberries, vanilla and chocolate mullerlight topped with 2 x Alpen Bars (HexB)

Snacks/Grazing: Mini Milkybar 13g (synned), Carrots, Curlywurly (synned).

Drinks: Water, diet-decaf coke, Tea (milk synned)

Syns: Mini Milkybar 13g - 3.5 syns
Curlywurly - 6 syns
Nando's Sauce - 2 syns worth
Dash of milk - 0.5 syns

Total Syns: 12 (ooooh, that's lots for me!)

Last edited:
For some reason I spent yesterday feeling SO hungry. Back to green today!

After saying that I was hungry yesterday, I've eaten like a horse today, too. Used both my HexA's!! 12 syns too!

19/06/10 (Green Day)

Breakfast: 2 egg omelette (frylight) and mushrooms. Brown Sauce (synned).

Lunch: 6 x Ryvita wholegrain crackerbread (HexB) with 6 x Extra Light Laughing Cow Triangles (HexA) with cucumber.

Tea: Linda McCartney sausages (synned), jacket potato, mushrooms, onion and tomatoes.

Followed by raspberries, vanilla and chocolate mullerlight topped with 2 x Alpen Bars (HexB)

Snacks/Grazing: Animal bar (synned), Carrots

Drinks: Diet-decaf coke, Tea (milk synned)

Syns: Animal Bar - 5.5 syns?
Linda McCartney Sausages - 6 syns
Brown Sauce - 2 syns worth
Dash of milk x 2 - 1 syn

Total Syns: 14.5 (whoops! ate tea at mil to be's house and it was all she had that wasn't too many syns)

I'll have to be extra good tomorrow as it's weigh day on Monday.

20/06/10 (Green Day)

Breakfast: Was doing a boot sale this morning so only ate an alpen bar (1/2 HexB).

Lunch: Roast dinner at the mil to be's house. Chicken (HexB) and lots of veg, gravy (synned) and Y.Pudding (synned).

Followed by mil's 'healthy' dessert...something with quark and cocoa powder (synned).

Tea: Quorn chicken fillets in tomato, mushroom and every other thing I could season it with. Served with wholegrain rice. Low Low cheese 42g (HexA).

Followed by raspberries, vanilla and chocolate mullerlight topped with 1 x Alpen Bar (1/2 HexB)

Snacks/Grazing:

Drinks: Diet-decaf coke, Tea (milk synned)

Syns:
Y.Pudding - 5 syns
Dessert - 7 syns (or there abouts)
Gravy - 3 syns
Dash of milk x 2 - 1 syn

Total Syns: 16

I am not holding much hope for weighing myself tomorrow morning! :(

Arghhhh, only 1lb off.

Though...TMI. I'm a little "bunged up again" which is unusual for me on green.

My OH is trying to make excuses for me. I've been doing 15 mins step a day whilst holding onto free weights (started doing this with weights this week) as well as 10 mins rhythm boxing on the wii. I'm averaging a workout where I'm sweating lots for about half an hour to 45 mins a day. He reckons I might be building muscle. I'm sure someone on here told me it's rubbish that muscle weighs more than fat though.

Going back to mixing my days up this week.

21/06/10 (Red Day)

Breakfast: 2 egg omelette, trimmed bacon (fry lighted) and brown sauce (synned).

Lunch: We haven't done any shopping so I had to have carrot sticks and an alpen bar (1/2 HexB).

Tea: Steak, bacon and king prawn hot salad. Sprinkled 42g of Low Low cheese (HexA) on top and had with 3 slices of WW brown danish bread (HexB) with flora light (synned).

Followed by strawberries, raspberries and strawberry mullerlight topped with 1 x Alpen Bar (1/2 HexB).

Snacks/Grazing: Milkybar 13g (synned)

Drinks: Diet-decaf coke, Tea (milk synned), water.

Syns: Brown Sauce - 2 syns
Flora light - 2 syns
Milkybar 13g - 3.5 syns
Dash of milk - 0.5 syns

Total Syns: 8

Body Magic:
  • Step with free weights for 15 mins then 5 mins without weights, 10 mins rhythm boxing. Plus another 15 mins messing about doing balance games on the wii. TOTAL: 45 mins
  • Ironing
  • Trapsing around Asda!
  • Day 1 Week 1 of '100 Press ups a day'

I have decided that I'm going to log my body magic here too.

22/06/10 (Red Day)

Breakfast: 2 egg omelette, trimmed bacon (fry lighted) and brown sauce (synned) WW brown danish (HexB) with flora light (synned).

Lunch: Chicken salad with 42g Low Low cheese (HexA).

Tea: Turkey and King Prawn stir fry with LOADS of veggies. As an aside - stirfry mix had peas in! I picked them all out. One sneaked in my mouth and I bit into it, realised and spat it out into a tissue. It was one pea! I'm obsessed!

Followed by strawberries, raspberries and strawberry mullerlight topped with 2 x Alpen Bar (HexB).

Snacks/Grazing:

Drinks: Diet-decaf coke (drunk like a FISH today)

Syns: Brown Sauce - 2 syns
Flora light - 2 syns

Total Syns: 4

Body Magic:
  • Just Dance on the Wii TOTAL: 30 mins (seriously tiring!)
  • Walking around town and Focus just before lunch.
  • Spent most of the day in the garden weeding the veggie patch, planting pots and cutting back bushes (brambles hurt!).
  • Re-did Day 1 Week 1 of '100 Press ups a day' as needed to be on higher level. Maxed at 10.

Yeah! My OH looked at me like I was potty! "NOT ALLOWED!" was what I yelled at him!

23/06/10 (Green Day)

Breakfast: Mullerlight, banana, satsuma, 1 x Alpen bar (1/2 HexB)

Lunch: Low Fat Supernoodles (bleeeeeeuch - I liked these a few weeks ago and now they taste bland and icky)

Tea: Quorn Chicken Curry ([STRIKE]with experimental sauce[/STRIKE] With AWESOME sauce!) and wholegrain rice.

Followed by strawberries and mullerlight.

Snacks/Grazing: 1 x Alpen Bar (1/2 HexB), WW brown danish (HexB) and flora light (synned), milkyway stars (synned), 1 x pink & white (synned).

Drinks: Diet-decaf coke, water, decaf tea (milk synned)

Syns: Flora light - 2 syns
Dash of milk - 0.5 syns
Pink & White - 2.5 syns
Milkyway stars mini treat bag - 3.5 syns

Total Syns: 8.5

Body Magic:
  • Nothing!! :(

Last edited:
I am STARVING. I don't know what's the matter with me. I'm just in a really picky mood.

I also had supernoodles today and didnt like them =[
I had some the other day and liked them so not sure what is going on there but it put me off.

Back