Frumpy Mummy to Yummy Mummy Diary

I hope it goes well and pray everything's fine.

Thank you spyro x
Spyro do find you have a lot more trapped wind on exante or is just me, its awful and it hurts x
Do you know what I didn't when I one it before but i Really do this time I feel like it's totm but it's not. It's not very nice but not sure why as never hd it b4.

Thank you Naomi x
Snap thats what i feel like aswell even though it totm but before i kept on thinking it was, i think if you didnt have it before than they must have changed the recipe or something of the pack. lol its really embarrasing sometimes x

Well done on your loss Safia. Ive started doing a day or too of slim and save too. I do still like the exante shakes though especially the vanilla and banana as coffees so I will still keep having exante days too.:)

Another 3.5lb off for me despite it being a *week and happy to be under the 40 bmi range and not severly obese! Got my slim and save today and finished the last of my exante (even the soups!) so will be starting slim and save tomorrow. Will decide next month which plan i prefer x

Well don Hun that's an excellent loss. I love the meals too.hope you like them.

I am mainly going over to slim and save for the meals and plus the protein meal to keep me 100% because on exante i only like the shakes and i know i wouldnt last long on shakes x ready and raring to start and get closer to goal x

I am mainly going over to slim and save for the meals and plus the protein meal to keep me 100% because on exante i only like the shakes and i know i wouldnt last long on shakes x ready and raring to start and get closer to goal x

Thats it, I love your positivity your doing really well.

Thank you spyro x what everyone says is so true, it really does work if you have patience as last week after weigh in my weight sts until 2 days when my *week ended and the lbs started to drop. I was ready to give up again but stopped myself because i didnt want to let my husband and babies down and really glad i didnt x

How you getting on Hun?

Back