Frumpy Mummy to Yummy Mummy Diary

Ah slimming world is great too that's what I'm gonna do when I lose a bit more weight. You can still hang around on minimins on the sw and come back to see how were getting on with exante. I'm sure the slimming world is just as supportive Hun.

Yeah it is but i think I like it here best because there is few of us so we get to know each other very well x
I did think about weight watchers but i don't think i will succeed at it so its back to sw with my tail between my legs lol x

Mmm after my decision yesterday i ate some chicken instead of my shake and oh boy did i regret it, the scales are still the same but my tummy was so crampy that it made me rethink my decision. I couldnt believe it when i actually woke up in the morning wanting to do exante instead of eating! I think i will do another month but of slim and save to see if i can get into the 14s. I realised if i stop now i might actually go back to square one as i might put on all the weight i lose inbetween leaving exante and joining a slimming club so i will take it month to month but will try and aim to get between 13s and 11s and than stop and rejoin sw x

So far been 100% today and despite being out of ketosis i didnt feel hungry x

Ah that's good Hun glad your staying around I think it's a good decision to lose a bit first then swap over that's my intention too. I wouldn't worry too much about the children seeing you. I always explain that it's not good for mummy to eat lots of chocolate and cakes and the shakes help me not to do that.lol so I can be more healthy and in no time they will see you eat again.

Safia said:
Still suffering from yesterday, was all bunged up and have had to take lactulose which i still have from pregnancy but my tummy feels so crampy now, not gonna get much sleep tonight i think!

It's crap when you bunged up (pardon the pun). I add a sachet of movical to my shakes if I haven't been for a few days . I did a vlcd a few years ago and got an impacted bowel - it was like being in labour !!!! Never again ....

All is well today thank god x Unfortunately i know too well about impacted bowels and got it in my last pregnancy, i cried and couldnt sit for over a week! Not looking foward to weigh in on wednesday but hey what is done is done cant do nothing but carry and wish for a good loss the week after x

Hey hon, pleased to see you're back on the wagon :D

Hi hun hope you had a good day

spyro2008 said:
Hi hun hope you had a good day

Hey my day was good, i just read your diary and happy to see you had a good day and back on the wagon tomorrow x i most likely wont be having a proper food day till august :( i better get some of this weight shifted as i stopped my mum buying me clothes for when i visit her in august otherwise she will think i was on another over ambitious diet!

Im glad you've had a good day today Safia. x

Hey my day was good, i just read your diary and happy to see you had a good day and back on the wagon tomorrow x i most likely wont be having a proper food day till august :( i better get some of this weight shifted as i stopped my mum buying me clothes for when i visit her in august otherwise she will think i was on another over ambitious diet!

Thanks Hun lets do this together day 1 of 25 day no cheat challenge. Have a good day.

Hey Spyro i'm sure we can be 100% for the next 25 days x Sorry didnt get back to you sooner but yesterday was spent ironing and still more left!
Today was weigh in for me and unfortunately ttom came yesterday and i am so mega hungry but have just drank water to ward off the hunger. Despite that i weighed in at 15st10lbs which is a 2.5lb loss so slowly creeping towards my first target x
I have a weeks worth of exante left and will be ordering a months worth of slim and save and see which i prefer and which one i get better losses with, just cant decide whether i should do 4 packs or 3 packs and a protein meal, decisions, decisions!

Yay, congrats on your loss. Goodbye and good riddance to 2.5lbs :clap:

Well done on your loss Hun. I had a s&s spag Bol today and it was really yummy. You could mix and match hun

Thank you liz x
I only have a weeks worth left and i have a feeling once i start doing s & s i wont come back to exante and so the packs will go to waste so i'm going to order on monday so that i dont get tempted to not finish exante as my packs will finish on wednesday yippee x
I am looking foward to trying s & s and if nothing else i think i will go for the 3 packs and a protein meal because i love my meat and fish and so atleast i wont feel deprived x
Its my sons spinal scan tomorrow in the morning so just praying everythings fine x

Back