General: Week starting Mon 31st July

Hey Wemitts,how r u all doing.Well as u know i joined sw on thursday and after taking time to get my head round the idea thaat i cant ss at the moment i think i have talked myself round the idea that this is going to be a long journey for me and a big problem of mine is wanting immediate results.
I have been seriously overweight since the age of 9,just after my mum died,and have tried on many hundred occasions to diet and i suppose like alot of people i loose weight then gain it back and some extra.
I have decided to take this slowly and if it takes18/24 months to lose my weight which is 15 stone then so be it.
If i think about all the time i have wasted dieting and regaining or not dieting and sticking my head in the sand then it is a whole lot more than 18/24 months more like 18 yrs.
I do want to change my life,to start living and enjoying life,to enjoy doing things with my son imnstead of watching others take him places and do things with him,and to find a partner who wants to be with me for the right reason,because he loves me for me and not for what i had or could do for him.
I am going to do this diet sensibly and to the letter and not mlet my chatterbox rule me.
Next summer i want to be wearing nice clothes,going on holiday and enjoying myself and to be healthy for me and for my son Aaron, and also i want my son to be proud of my achievement.
On my fridge i have a pic done my slimmer me.co.uk of how i would look at size 12/14 and my son said he could not imagine me being a smaller size than him and asking he to lend me his clothes,and even my best frinds son who is only 7 said "u r not fat Roch u r ok,i dont want u 2 look different"
If only others could see what he see`s in me !!.
Sorry for going on a bit, hope u all have had a nice day, going to have a shower,take care xxxx

I'm back everyone! It's been hard work, but the grandchildren have had a wonderful time. It's out "proper" holiday to Tuscany next Sunday, so I've got that to prepare for now. Will read through the thread later as I've not read it all week. Managed to keep to SS, so I'm pleased about that. I AM going to eat proper food in Italy though, at least for the evening meal, & I'm a bit scared about that. Will catch up and reply properly. Have missed you all !!!!!
Ann xxxxxx

It's great to have you back, Ann!!!!!!! Welcome home, hun!!

Oh and Tuscany sounds marvellous - a place I've always wanted to go to and haven't got around to yet! You'll have a fantastic time, I'm sure! (And I don't think you could possibly go to Italy and SS!!)
love

Hiya all
I'm just about to hit the sack and catch some ZZZZzzs but couldn't go without saying ....

A huge welcome back to our dear Ann - missed you terribly: glad you had a good time and Tuscany is just around the corner! Lucky you!! :D

Izzy - you got the Duinrell website (thanks Kandy! :) ) - we booked through a company called 'Canvas Holidays'

http://www.canvasholidays.co.uk/

We phoned them rather than booked online because you get more up to the minute info on availability.

Will catch up with you all properly tomorrow - sweet dreams everyone.

Debbie x

Hi Roch, welcome back Anne, you ladies sound in fine fettle, I am jealous about Tuscany it sounds so lovely. Roch, you have got your head in the right place - you sound so positive and sensible. Better to take the scenic route to get where you want than to rush it and spoil the whole trip. (you can tell I've got holidays on the brain!) If you can actually visualise yourself this time next year enjoying all the good things with your son you can use that to beat your chatterbox. When she tries to knock you off course you can tell her you are focusing on next summer and the one after that when you will be slim, comfortable, happy and healthy and you are not interested in her chatter! That'll shut her up.

Good luck honey, I'm with you every step of the way!

Love

Welcome back Ann and I'm so pleased you all had a great time. And I'm sure you will have a great time in Italy.
Hi to all Wemitts
Irene xx

Morning wemitts,well i am feeling really posiitve and at the moment combining sw with paul mckenna and am enjoying what i am eating,and losing weight a the same time i am sure of that, looking forward to thursday to be weighed.
Barb the scenic route is my route to slimdon and slowly but surely is the right way for me from now on.
Well got loads tom do Aaron is traelling to Kenya with his school on wednesday but leaves my home on tuesday night so he is gutting his room and we r starting sorting out his stuff and he is doing his ironing and me the packing.
When u go away with ur kids if u forget something its not thew end of the world as u can re buy it at your destination but when they are not with u its a different thing all together, so i writing a list so i dont forget things.
Had to pack him a first aid box as well as medication,malaria tabs and asthma pumps being the important things.
Well hope u all have a nice day, catch u all later xxxx

NEW THREAD

Hi everyone

I'm just about to start a new thread for next week's posts 'Week starting Monday 7th August' for us to post on as from tomorrow morning.

That way, we won't have pages and pages to search through if we want to look back at posts.

Debbie x

Back