General: Week starting Mon 7th August

Debbie I am so delighted for you. You have mail BTW as I could do with a favour pretty please :D

Debbie, 6lbs WOW. You are just brilliant! It is so inspirational to see what you are achieving. In the 13's you must be sooooo chuffed. Time to update your pictures I reckon, you must be looking so different again now.

Well done, you are a star.

Love

Hey everyone

still very busy, exams in 10 days time and just finishing up moving house. Living with my parents, have found a new house, but it wont be ready for 12 months, but hey we love it so its worth the wait!

ANN - I am speechless. You are doing so well, I just cant believe it, it doesnt seem five minutes ago that you were saying you had lost 3 stone. I have no doubt you will be fine with you AAM. Have a fab time in italy - you deserve it.

DEBBIE: WOW...another great weight loss. Well done on getting into the 13's...another couple of weeks and it will be the 12's.

I just cant get my head around the speed of everyone's weightloss my own included. I remember sitting on the steps at the Birmingham meet talking to Debbie saying I was looking forward to getting to 18s 13 as that was a big step for me. At the time I was in the 19'7. Here I am only two months later and over 2 stone down nearer the 16's than the 17's. Should see the 16's on my scales in the next two weeks.

I hope to be in the 13's in November - that would be fab as it would be BMI 28 to become a CDC as well. I think I need to be 14st for that. (I never thought I would like being tall, but hey its gotta have some advantages).

Then its all the way to goal for xmas - hopefully 11st 7 !!! and then hubby has promised be a fab holiday for xmas and new year as a reward for doing so well.

I have to go....off to see lovely CDC for weigh in. Cross fingers for me.

love

My fingers are crossed for you, Victoria, but I'm sure you will be OK. Look forward to hearing how you went on.

OMG just read Ann & Debbie's news OMG totally over the moon for you both well done! :D
Right if ever a kick up the a*se was needed you two have given it to me big time what an inspiration you both are.
Debbie....just got my delivery of husks and looking forward to using them and clearing the blockage I seem to be unable to lose for weeks! :(
On the back front! its not very good today up most of the night in pain so think I better get along to see doctor later. Last time my back played up he used accupunture (sp) on me and it worked a treat! So I hope it does this time. Had a bad back on and off for 9 years since a shop display fell on my back not my fault it fell off the wall! The displayers hadn't screwed it into the wall correctly! Yes I did sue....but didn't get as much as I would have if I'd been THIN!! The consultant acting for the shop said I had a bad back as I was extreamly overweight! Mmmm but I'd never ever suffered with a bad back! But of course they found out that I had ......when I was pregant...who doesn't! But still got an apology, loads shoppping in store and a a out of court settlement although on days like this when its playing up I wish I'd taken them to court.
Anyway, off for my shake and a few gallons of water! Need to get to my half way goal next week! 52lbs to go! Blimey how I'd love a 6-10lb loss! Well done again A & D! And good luck Victoria....who I have no doubt would have lost loads as well.
Have a good day Wemitts.
Kamilla xx

There's even more news.....I've filled in my chart, as I always do every week, and I'm now "officially" OVERWEIGHT. This is the only place in the world where you could celebrate that isn't it? My BMI is now 29.5 - down from 52.
No effects at all from eating chicken & vegetables last night - I was so worried it might "flick a switch" inside my head and I would find eating uncontrollable, but so far, so good. Little steps and all that.....
Have a good day everyone.

So happy for you being OVERWEIGHT! Can only imagine how your feeling! :D
Glad you haven't had any adverse effects to the Chicken & Veg! Enjoying being on 790 cals even though my weight loss isn't great I do like being able to eat if I want to which isn't every night.
Kamilla x

Hi Kam, sorry to hear you're in pain, you've had a lot to put up with lately, haven't you? I think you're marvellous for remaining positive - pain is a personal thing I know, but I've been in pain with my leg in the past, and been unable to think of much else, for weeks. Every moment and every step was a struggle. It was instrumental to me starting this diet. You are doing well, don't you forget it. Have you any tips you would like to share on recipes for 790??

Maybe I should change my name to Mrs Pain!! Even the receptionists at the doctors now know my voice when I call for an appointment! Seem to spend loads time there :(.

Mmmm 790.....well my favorite at the moment is BBQ chicken mini fillets with salad! Your not menat to have tomatoes but I confess I do only a couple of cherry ones but it adds some much needed colour! Also love tuna steak so having a small piece BBQ'd with tenderstem broccoli.Using loads herbs & spices main favs are cajun, corriander & garlic! On my salads I'm using Schwartz Salad Seasoning with Sesame Seed, Corriander & Cumin! Its dry but I like it more than salad dressing. Main thing I love about 790 is that I can have a cup of tea with milk in the morning! Just that one a day sets me up loads. Un like you Ann, I never really got into SSing so this plan works for me even though my losses aren't great.

I do put alot down to having just had the worse 2 years of my life.....but that is slowly coming to and end and I am getting back to the Kamilla I was.

Kamilla xxx
Proud to be a Wemitt!

Wow Ann and Debbie - brilliant news - you are both doing brilliantly and must be so proud of yourselves as you rightly deserve to be!!!! Just think of the little black dresses you can wear for the Christmas party season - woohoo!!!
Kam - sorry to hear you are in the wars again - did you falling out of bed have anything to do with you getting along so well with your hubby!!!!
Hi Victoria - how are you doing? Still working hard I bet - glad the weight's coming off - we won't recognise you at Brum!!

Thanks to everyone who sent me good wishes on being accredited as a CDC - I know if I have clients as lovely as all of you I shall be really blessed - I hope they are all as committed to losing weight as you guys too - I shall be telling them all about the WeMITTS and getting them to join in on here asap!

Must go and do some work - have a great day all,
lots of love,
A
xxxx

Congratulations Debbie on the great weight loss.

And to you Ann for being overweight.

And Kam I do hope the pain eases.

And hi to all Wemitts

Irene xx

Hi WeMITTS

Not been able to log on for the last couple of days, so loads to catch up on.

Ann great loss, how come you are still losing good amounts of weight each week, mine seems to have slowed right down - it must be all your exercise. Congratulations on being overweight, you must be so thrilled to say that, who would have thought it six months ago, when we were starting out:D

Debbie well done on your loss and great going getting to the 13's - bet that grin is still on your face today - deservedly so.

Lost 2 pounds myself this week, my mood is swinging from its 2 pounds off and I should be pleased with it to why only 2, I could be doing that on WW bla bla bla. My head is my own worst enemy at the moment, it doesn't help that I woke up feeling hungry for the first time on this diet this morning coupled with being REALLY tired. I will keep plodding along though.

Sorted out most of my spare room at the weekend, yep there is a carpet in there, haven't seen that for while, my exercise bike is no longer a clothes horse and I even have room to use the rower part of it so will try and get into the habit of doing some cycling and rowing:eek:

Sorry not to mention everyone, but have loads to read and catch up on. Hope everyone is doing okay.

AKB....LOL I knew someone would think that!!! Nope nothing to do with DH (I wish) in fact he wasn't even in the house!! Out with mates. Nope I just fell out must have been dreaming about something or just throwing myself aroud the bed as was TOTM! (you must have seen that advert) :eek:

Just seen the time and not even dressed yet! :eek: Been waiting for my sons to get up!! So will got and get them up or they'll be asleep all day and will miss the sun shining! :rolleyes:

Kamilla x

Hey Everyone

KAM: Hope your feeling better soon....just what were you dreaming about I wonder LOL

I have just got back from WI with lovely CDC and lost another 4 1/2 pounds so obviously a very happy bunny yet again. Now 17'6 and a 1/2 and in the lower part of the 17's which makes me happy as nearer to the 16's that 17's. Will be there in only 2 weeks! Also thought I better check BMI (well done on BMI 29 ANN that is brilliant) and it is down nearly 10 from 44 to now 35...only five more pounds and it will be 34 which again I am excited about as I will be nearer 29 than 40!

Anyways I shall skip off and revise with a smile on my face!

love

Thanks Irene - Just looked at your ticker - we are almost at the same place with a similar goal!

Well done to both of us! We can shift this last 80lb in no time!

How is Cat?

Cat is fine and moved in to her own flat in Gateshead last Friday. And is definately trying to ss. I even made her a mousse yesterday and carried it down carefully in the car. We 've got about the same to lose but that will only take me to 10 st and that's still heavy as I'm only 5 ft 3 in. Where is your new house?
Irene xx

Good to hear that she is doing ok. Tell her I said hello and looking forward to dancing with her in flares again!

You will be 10st in no time! I am aiming for 11st 7 which is BMI 23 I think for me, 12st 6 is BMI 25 - thanks heavens for being tall I knew it had to be useful for something other than reaching top shelves LOL

The new house we want is between Bishop Auckland and Darlington, but they wont be ready for 12 months :-( but its worth waiting for so thats ok. Already decorating it in my head and we havent even got it yet, but we are at the top of the list and as we a first time buyers should be ok to get the model we want.

Speak soon
love

Back