Gen's CD Diary... Day 185... gonna give SS another bash!!

Hey honey

You are right it is a rarity to be in the right frame of mind and it sounds like you did the right thing stepping away from ss for a short time.

You seem back with a vengence now though and nothing is worth spoiling that - tea and a look around is more than sufficient - you can go back for a meal as your treat for getting to goal ;o)

Well done!

Hey honey

You are right it is a rarity to be in the right frame of mind and it sounds like you did the right thing stepping away from ss for a short time.

You seem back with a vengence now though and nothing is worth spoiling that - tea and a look around is more than sufficient - you can go back for a meal as your treat for getting to goal ;o)

Well done!

Hiya Karen

I am in totally the right frame of mind and am absolutely sailing through today, i know its early yet, but so far so good!! i have been out to lunch and all and not a bother!!

i could have easily let the invitation to lunch stop me in my tracks today, i did consider it, but i didn't and i think that says a lot about where my head is!!

i have a busy evening planned with lots of pampering so i'm really looking forward to that... i am getting reflexology done at 8:30 can't wait!!

thanks for your advice hun

love

Gen xx

ps... my head being where it is might have something to do with the fact i weighed in this morning at 13st 8lb :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: FFS no way am i going there again.............

The scales are excellent for shock tactics!!!!! I weighed in at 11 stone sunday morning and that drove me back to SS - lost 7lbs in two days - phew!! And you'll have a great loss in a few days too.....

Hi Gen!
Great to see you so motivated girl!
Hope you're still doing ok & hope the weekend wasn't too bad for you after?
I'm back ssing since yesterday too & right back on track.. AAM was a disaster for me to say the least but I think I needed it to re-start my system, won't be eating a thing again till NY on 9th November... have 14 more lb to loose before then so heres hoping!
Hope today is a grrrrrrrrreeeeeat day for you!
Take care,
Anna

Hi Gen!
Great to see you so motivated girl!
Hope you're still doing ok & hope the weekend wasn't too bad for you after?
I'm back ssing since yesterday too & right back on track.. AAM was a disaster for me to say the least but I think I needed it to re-start my system, won't be eating a thing again till NY on 9th November... have 14 more lb to loose before then so heres hoping!
Hope today is a grrrrrrrrreeeeeat day for you!
Take care,
Anna

Hi Anna

Well done on getting back on track you are flying it!!

Keep up the good work!

love

Gen xx

Ok guys

got home last night after having a grand day ss'ing and i just wanted something savoury... so i cut myself off by having another peanut bar and a cup of tea which i was very proud of but then the crisps that were hanging around after the weekend, which i should have thrown out, just hopped down off the top of the press and forced me to eat them :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i wouldn't mind but it was pure boredom which had me there thinking of them. i also wouldn't mind but i had arranged a reflexology appointment last night to keep me busy but it wasn't until 8:30 so i had a couple of hours to play with. i know excuses excuses.

anyway i fought the whole way in this morning with myself whether to ss or not and then decided **** it, i'm not going to. i'm sick of food/diets/will i won't i do it... i'm on a merry-go-round of crap and in my big rush to lose weight i'm a stone heavier than i was at the beginning of august. now i'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense since the one thing all my energy is going into isn't working... there must be some reason why!

anyway i'm back doing 790, i did really well on that last week and enjoyed it. i wasn't prepared for the weekend that came around but this time i will be.

i'm doing this for me now and not for any function/xmas/knee high boots/short skirts etc... just for me because i want to be fit and healthy and happy and not always on a diet or other.

anyway thats me and i'm glad i made the decision this morning. its funny when i'm on 790 i don't want crap but when i'm on ss i am more tempted by it.

hope you all have a lovely day and thanks for reading my ramblings... i'm sure its getting boring at this stage, but i need to get it down! i even considered staying away from this site cos i thought i was such a failure but then i thought well is this not the purpose of the website???? and yes, yes it is!!!

love

Gen xx

A failure is something you most certainly are not! Glad you've got your head sorted and made the decision to go back to 790 :)

ah thanks for that hun!! i think 790 is right for me at the moment... i'm gonna make a HUGE pot of that yummy soup later, can't wait!!!

hows you??

Hi Gen,

Long time no hear girl! How are things with you??? Missing my daily updates....

Anna XXX

hi guys

thanks for posting... i'm neither here nor there at the moment!

i'm afraid to say this on here for fear of failing BUT i'm planning on giving ss a go this weekend, so say a little prayer to whoever that it will work!!

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen,

Are you working your way back down into SSing or are you going to go cold turkey?

Love Mini xxx

Hi Gen,

Are you working your way back down into SSing or are you going to go cold turkey?

Love Mini xxx

oh mini... i'm going it cold turkey... haven't got the sense to work my way down!!!

if i don't do it this weekend, at least get day one over, i'm joining ww on monday!!!

love

Gen x

Hey Gen petal,
Hope you going okay and really don't be so hard on yourself , you have been encouraging me for months now and if ever there seemed to be a hopeless case its me lol !

You always tell me not to pressure myself and your right i am now through my second full day ssing and thats the longest i have managed since april you had faith in me all this while and i have faith in you !

Your a fab person Gen and you deserve to be everything you want to be !!!

Much love thinking of ya xxxx

hey babes,

how's it going??

i've had a terrible weekend of eating!! Pizza (the biggest in the world!) and loads of crisps, biscuits and chocolate!!

Grrrr!

The good thing though is that i'm now sick of food and glad to be back on SS!!!

Although will be eating choc body paint, and squirty cream tomorrow! And a meal on Wednesday!

Ho hum!

Morning all.. haven't a clue what day i'm on....

anyway i have spontaneously (sp??) SS'd today so far and at the moment i'm just taking it minute by minute.... i had the stuff with me to start yesterday and didn't and just happened to do it today, don't ask cos i really don't know how??????

anyway i'm kinda keeping it quite for the moment just in case lol lol

hope everyone else is having a brill day!!

love

Gen xx

Back