getting back to target - one day at a time

I love chilli, with wedges and rice and chips lol, I've even had it with pasta before, its just so nice with everything. I'm loving it with lettuce leaves at the moment as well, perfect for summer.

EE today

Breakfast - rice pudding with banana and mixed berries
Lunch - tuna pasta salad
Tea - salmon with garlic roast potatoes and Mediterranean roast veg
Snacks - pear, orange, crabsticks, milk in drinks (HEA) weetabix oaty bar (HEB) dairy milk (5 syns) pineapple, apple, kiwi and yogurt,

Today - Green

Breakfast - Pineapple, Apple, Banana, Kiwi, Melon and yogurt
Lunch - Leftover cottage pie with veg
Tea - aubergine and mushroom curry with Chinese savoury rice
Snacks - pear, orange, peach, scan bran cake with mixed berries (HEB) half a white chocolate lion (5 syns) milk in drinks (HEA) weetabix oaty bar (HEB)

I really fancy fish and chips tonight so EE today

Breakfast - Pineapple, apple, banana, melon, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - mackerel salad
Tea - fish, chips and mushy pea's
Snacks - pear, peach, orange, weetabix oaty bar (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) crabsticks, half a wispa (5.5 syns)

Decided to start my diary again-haven't been weighed for a while but doubt I'll be at target (AGAIN) I'll get back to target and then might start a maintenance diary... not sure at the moment as my marathon training has really kicked in so at times its really hard to try and stick with SW

anyway - today - EE

Breakfast - syn free pancakes with banana and strawberries
Lunch - tuna pasta salad
Tea - Liver and bacon casserole with mashed sweet and white potato and steamed veg
Snacks - milk in drinks (HEA) 2 hifi light bars (HEB) apple, kiwi, plums, pear, crabsticks, mix from graze (5 syns)

Back