getting back to target - one day at a time

EE Today (Thursday)

Breakfast - melon, banana, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - mackerel salad
Tea - chicken and bacon BBQ melt with wedges (HEA for cheese on top)
Snacks - hifi bakewell (HEB) orange, pear, mars snacksize (8 syns) Hot cross yum... mix from graze (4.5 syns) crabsticks, ww yogurt,

Friday - Green

Breakfast - Porridge with apple and kiwi (HEB)
Lunch - quorn chilli with salad
Tea - red lentil lasagne (HEA) with brocolli, carrots and green beans
Snacks - milk in drinks (HEA) 2 ryvita (1/2 HEB) with chocolate philli (6 syns) and banana, curly wurly (6 syns), 1 ALDI harvest morn cereal bar (1/2 HEB), orange, nectarine, syn free rice pudding with mixed berries

Green today... running 12 miles with my mum later in the afternoon

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - leftover lasagne (HEA)
Tea - quorn frajita mix with either rice or chips (actually probably both as I will have done my run so will be very hungry)
Snacks - running gel (4 syns) dip from graze (2.5 syns) 2 ryvita (1/2 HEB) with chocolate philli (HEB) and a banana, ALDI harvest morn cereal bar (1/2 HEB) bake-well hifi (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) peach, orange

Changed plan for today, same for breakfast and lunch but had chicken and salad for tea.... got salad from Morrisons so going to try and not have anymore syns today to make up for it (although we did stick to things with no mayo I'm sure there was plenty of oil in there) might still have the chocolate philli if I get really hungry later though and won't beat myself up if I do... but going to do my best not to :)

EE today

Breakfast - 2 light choices sausages (1 syn) bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans and fried eggs with brown sauce (1 syn)
Lunch - Mexican chicken with salad and hot sauce (2 syns)
Tea -salmon with roast potatoes (cooked in tomatoes and garlic) green beans, carrots and brocolli
Snacks - 2 rvita fruit crunch (1/2 HEB) with banana and chocolate philli (6 syns), dips from graze (2.5 syns), ALDI harvest morn cereal bar (1/2 HEB) orange, peach, pineapple, apple and kiwi with yogurt.

Green Today

Breakfast - rice pudding with apple and kiwi
Lunch - 2 ryvita with hoummus and pickles (1/2 HEB)
Tea - quorn frajita mix with either chips or rice (if boyfriend doesn't fancy this then I'll make quorn tagine with potatoes and veg)
Snacks - 2 ryvita (1/2 HEB) with chocolate philli (6 syns) and banana, bake-well hifi (HEB) skimmed milk (HEA X 2) curly wurly (6 syns) orange, peach, pineapple

Welcome :)

I started running end of last September, so not been running for long at all really. I was shocking when I first started, my best advice is to build it up slowly, don't expect too much from yourself at once as you'll not enjoy it and just put yourself off doing it. When I started I started with a 10 week course, it involves 3 sessions a week, each 30 minutes long... I think the first week was something like run for 1 minute, walk for 2 ect... the next week 2 minutes run 2 minutes walk, then slowly built up to more running less walking and the last week was 30 minutes none stop. The idea is that once you can run 30 minutes none stop its a lot easier to build it up and run for longer and for further. Good luck :)

Today is red (and also WI.... dreading it as I don't feel like my body has settled down with the pill yet, I'm still spotty and my boobs are so heavy its stupid)

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, banana, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - tuna melt (HEA for cheese, HEB for ww petite pain) and side salad
Tea - I'm meeting friends tonight... the plan is to have carvery, stick with meat and free veg using syns on Yorkshire pudding (5.5 syns) gravy (5 syns) possibly a tiny bit of stuffing (4.5 syns) As its WI day if I don't end up with carvery I might change to EE and also to weekly syns... will update on here later if that happens... hoping it won't but prepared syns wise if it does.
Snacks - ham, orange, crabsticks if I get peckish later but might not happen as don't think we'll be up for long once I get back, 2 aldi harvest morn cereal bars (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA)

The carvery was sat with noone at it last night, so we weren't sure how long it had been sat out :/ so I went EE and using weekly syns this week, I had chicken and steak strips with peppercorn sauce and chips

Syns

Chips - 17.5 syns
Peppercorn sauce - 5

weekly syns - 22.5/105

Today - Green

Lunch - 2 ryvita (1/2 HEB) with home-made hummous and pickles
Tea - Quorn chilli with jacket potato (2 syns for packet mix as my mums making it) with cheese (HEA)
Snacks - 2 ryvita (1/2 HEB) with chocolate philli (6 syns) and banana, 2 aldi harvest morn cereal bars (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) orange

weekly syns - 30.5/105

Had tea at home, stuck with quorn chilli but had some refried beans, mexican rice and lettuce leafs with it... yumyum

also save 2 syns as I don't use the packet mix :D

think I'll save those 2 syns then I'm under 30 for the past 2 days meaning for the rest of the week I can use my usually 10-15 a day without worrying about being over for the week

Green today

Breakfast - rice pudding with mixed berries and banana
Lunch - fried egg and quorn sausage roll (using ww petite pain - HEB) (1 syn) with side salad
Tea - quorn spag bol with cheese (HEA)
Snacks - 2 aldi harvest morn cereal bars (HEB) skimmed milk (HEA) half a cadbury Easter egg (13.5 syns) peach, pear, orange,

EE Today

Lunch - boiled egg and ham salad
Tea - tuna pasta bake (HEA for cheese on top)
Snacks - wispa (11 syns) 2 ALDI harvest morn cereal bars (HEB) pear, orange, peach, crabsticks, rice pudding with mixed berries

Bought some wheatabix toffee cereal bars today so had one of them as a healthy extra instead of the 2 aldi ones and OMG-Gorgeous, will be buying them again and going to try the strawberry ones as well.

Ooh they sound good I've not heard of them before. Are they an official hexb or a tweak? Must look out for them x

Pretty sure its official, online all it says is wheatabix oaty cereal bar 1 as HEB, I tried the chocolate ones ages ago and wasn't impressed so haven't bothered with the other flavours today, but saw them in home bargains today and thought might as well give them a go, so glad I did.

Well ask any questions you want hun :) and def try them the toffee ones honestly I can't believe how much I liked it, I've heard good things about the strawberry as well.

Today's plan - EE (did a 14.5 mile run this morning as well)

Lunch - boiled egg and mackerel salad
Tea - Home-made blue-cheese burgers in ww wholemeal pitta (HEB) (HEA for laughing cow blue cheese traingles) with chips and fried mushrooms, onions and tomatoes
Snacks - running gel (4 syns) jelly babies (4 syns) peach, pear, orange, crabsticks, mini malteaster bunny (3 syns) mini flake (4 syns) syn free pancakes with banana and mixed berries

EE again today..... cooked breakfast is a must on a Sunday with no plans ;)

Breakfast - light choices sausages (1 syn) bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, scrambled eggs and beans. Brown sauce (1 syn)
Lunch - cod from chippy with batter removed and mushy pea's
Tea - Pork curry with rice
Snacks - Pear, Orange, nectarine, Strawberries and banana dipped in melted philli (6 syns) caramel freddo (5 syns) milk in drinks (HEA) weetabix oaty bar toffee flavour (HEB)

EE again today (seem to have loads of them)

Lunch - jacket potato with cottage cheese, bacon and salad
Tea - Chicken wrapped in bacon, stuffed with laughing cow blue cheese (1.5 syns) and topped with BBQ sauce, served with roast potatoes and steamed veg
Snacks - fudge (5.5 syns) chocolate philli (6 syns) melted with banana, strawberries and pineapple to dip in, milk in drinks (HEA) weetabix toffee oaty bar (HEB) pear, orange, necturine

Back