Giant Jaffa Cake :D

i love to bake and cook and i love to make cup cakes so im going to try and tweak some recipes at the weekend to make low syn cakes and cupacakes and muffins

I used to bake nearly every night ( but i never eat any of it myself strangely ) i used to make

raspberry and white choc chip muffins
milk chocolate and orange muffins
bounty cake
triple choc cupcakes
strawberry and banana muffins
Mint aero cheesecake
Raspberry ruffle cheesecake
white choc topped choc muffins

loads of stuff and let my daughter take them to school or my OH to work i bake when im stressed lol

Im going to make little ones of these this week :) Thanks!

38.5 for the base

I just made little ones of these. No idea how many syns are in them, I'm hoping my daughters will eat them before I get chance :D

ohh that looks so good ! ... i might have to have a go at making that :) .. i did think i could make the 0.5 syn cake as a base .... cook in a flan tin, or could use a victoria sandwich tin ... flavour the sponge with orange flavouring too for an extra touch ;) ... that would make it even lower in syns :)

xxx

Echoing what everyone else has said, that really does look totally awesome!! Well done!!!XXX

just been out and bought the flan case also got reduced fat aerosol cream thought i could use instead of choc but not sure how to judge the amount i use or how to syn it didnt really think about that bit ooops:)

- i really want to make this right, can you give me the exact name of the chocolate you used? iv never found a nice one?

well i made it with the cream was a bit impatient used one jelly and squirted the cream around the outside my little girl loves it i enjoyed it but dont think you could beat the chocolate one.

OMG !!!!!!! I'm making this !!! Just want to find a lower syn way than big flan case - might buy the 6 pk someonne mentioned earlier from Asda at 4 syns each.......Mmmmmm - gorge-ous pics - LOL ;)

That looks amazingggg! Tho i would eat ALL of it lol! Might buy mini flan cases and try them to save me eating all 50odd syns worth haha!

X

I bought the 'medium' flan base from Morrisons today. I worked it out on the syns calculator and it comes out at 3.5 syns for a quarter of it (21g), so 14 syns for the case! In which case it must be half the size of the big one!X

i love to bake and cook and i love to make cup cakes so im going to try and tweak some recipes at the weekend to make low syn cakes and cupacakes and muffins

I used to bake nearly every night ( but i never eat any of it myself strangely ) i used to make

raspberry and white choc chip muffins
milk chocolate and orange muffins
bounty cake
triple choc cupcakes
strawberry and banana muffins
Mint aero cheesecake
Raspberry ruffle cheesecake
white choc topped choc muffins

loads of stuff and let my daughter take them to school or my OH to work i bake when im stressed lol

Liking your style, but how you managed to whip all that up and not eat them, or at LEAST lick the spoon/bowl is beyond me!!LOL!X

Back