Glasgow Meet - 23/24 May - Last call to join us, and where we'll be

Awwwww nooo I was really hoping youd make it. I hope you can get up at least for one afternoon/evening :(

do people in scotland actually drink as much iron bru as made out?? hehe..
i used to drink it all the time.. i loooove it.. put some vodka in.. perfect..

x x

"....put some vodka in.. perfect...."

I've never liked Irn Bru but it might taste nice with vodka.... I'll maybe give it a try, Kitteh.

AJ

:(

Oops...I'm working on Saturday, I don't know how I didn't notice it before. I was prob looking at April's schedule. I was actually looking forward to it too. Never mind, hope everyone has a great time

V

You can always come on Friday ;)

Nice idea, but unfort. I work Friday too...by the time I could get to Glasgow, would be around 8pm earliest...and I'd have to leave before 10pm to get the last public transport back home. I'm a bit gutted but there's always next time. You guys better upload photos!

V

Afraid thats the May holiday weekend and i'm on call all that weekend.
Sooooooo.....it doesnt look like i'm going to make a meet in the city i was born in bummer!! :(

Ah well maybe nxt time or if i can make it for a few hours i'll try to get there

Luv n Stuff

It was really nice to meet you in Newcastle.

Stayed in 'Jury's Inn' in Glasgow back in December & it was fab.
Very clean, excellent service & a braw buffet breakfast in the morning .... yum yum!!!!!
Very central for shops etc etc

Have been taking advice from some of my colleagues about possible places to go :) Think I have the afternoon ones sussed ;)

Might not look the best but its awful posh ;) And the restaurants etc are off the main centre, changes totally from day time to evening and its right slap bang in the middle of the town, about 10 mins walk from Jurys http://www.princessquare.co.uk November comes highly recommended.

What kind of places will people want food wise??

Food wise ... anywhere that does chicken/fish salad and or veg for me .... vegetarian for KP, but especially pasta/pizza!!

Really looking forwrd to it Sandy .... we're bringing our car anyway and spending a few extra days looking around too - anywhere you'd suggest???

Back