Glasgow Meet - 23/24 May - Last call to join us, and where we'll be

Loch Lomond! Definitely!! Its about a 30/40 min drive from Glasgow. If its a nice day itll be stunning.

How long are you here for??

We're driving up Friday evening ... not sure what time as KP is doing a course that finishes that day. Then staying Fri/Sat and Sun nights ... going home on the Monday.

We're driving up Friday evening ... not sure what time as KP is doing a course that finishes that day. Then staying Fri/Sat and Sun nights ... going home on the Monday.

My flight from Stansted arrives around 13:00 on Friday, and the one home leaves Prestwick at 20:00 on Sunday.

Oooh .. it's only 2 weeks now :D

Hi Everyone.

I met up with the lovely AmandaJayne last week and she told me about this meet.

I may be able to come along for a few hours on the Sat afternoon/early evening if thats OK.

Bev a trip to Loch Lomond is a must but be warned as it is a bank holiday weekend you will get stuck in traffic. The Trossachs are a lovely area. Loch Katrine Loch Earn and Loch Tay are all within driving distance of Glasgow. Or how about a trip down to Largs and get the ferry over to Millport. Or you could sail to Rothesay(Isle of Bute) or over to Dunoon. Of course all of these will be better if its not raining. Kelvingrove, the art gallery and west end are also worth a visit. You can get the underground from the city centre.

Jac

Thanks Sandy/Jac ... will bring along a map book and see what we fancy on the day! Rain????? I thought Sandy had specifically ordered sunshine all weekend??!!!!

Oh the order has been in for MONTHS now... hmmm just hope they havent forgotten about it. Do you think I should have got a confirmation email or something by now ;)

YES! Chase 'em up .. now!! *lol*

Hi folks

Are you meeting up for a drink on Friday eve? That's probably when we would come along.

Loch Lomond! Definitely!! Its about a 30/40 min drive from Glasgow. If its a nice day itll be stunning.

How long are you here for??

I've only stayed in Loch Lomond once and it was gawjus.

We stayed at this hotel:

Lodge on Loch Lomond - Welcome

It was fabulous, especially as our room (and most of the rooms at the time) had it's own personal sauna ;). We ate in the restaurant overlooking the loch with the sun setting over it :D.

I'm trying to persuade someone to take me their again soon. He's thinking of Blackpool though :confused:.

Unless Mr Camelot comes through then I'm afraid that this meet is a definate no no :(

If I win ... the first thing I'll do (after shouting and making lots of suilly noises!!) is make sure you are there Sarah!

I've suggested Manchester in June ... did you see??? Look at meetings page.

Back