Glasgow Meet - 23/24 May - Last call to join us, and where we'll be

Well after weeks of indecision my Sgt has finally confirmed I DO have the Friday off - thank goodness. My idea of being involved in the days events were not merely tracking you guys on CCTV as you went through the town lol

that's great news Sandy :D

really lookin forward to it !!!

Debz x

My idea of being involved in the days events were not merely tracking you guys on CCTV as you went through the town lol

Hehehehe! Now they can watch you instead ;)

I was chatting to Sharon the other night about possible venues.

Thinking about starting in Princes Square www.princessquare.co.uk in the afternoon or when ever every one arrives :) Then finding somewhere in town for dinner/drinks. Not sure how late a night people might want on the Friday depending on travelling times etc.

Thought on the Saturday evening if its nice we could go 'out west'

Maybe here for dinner/drinks: Welcome to Òran Mór, Top of Byres Road, Glasgow, Scotland

Then if its a nice night take a wander round to: Glasgow Guide: Glasgow Images: Ashton Lane in the West End

The West End is only a couple of miles out of town, so next to nothing if we share a taxi.

Course its just suggestions at this point ;)

1 week today!! In fact, almost exactly this time next week I'll be leaving home to drive to the airport. I'm SO looking forward to it :D

What time is everyone likely to arrive? My flight gets into Prestwick at 13:05 so should be at the hotel by around 2.30 ish I expect. (Still debating whether or not to hire a car, Sandy - hopefully will be able to let you know after tomorrow :))

Back